All reviews buffet breakfast included min bus ride olympic stadium vending machine budget hotel room was clean and comfortable would stay again nice breakfast tea and coffee making facilities full english breakfast night's sleep electrics
Reviewed 18 September 2015

In the price range very good accommodation. The rooms were clean, we had a separate bathroom with toilet. Front desk staff very helpful and polite. Breakfast is still the same, but delicious. I was satisfied. I like to come back here

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2015 via mobile

It's a 2 star so don't expect the ritz. For £30 each secure locked up at night parking. Clean sheets clean towels. No hand towel or shower mat tap a bit wobbly but everything was clean. TV and tea and coffee. No water but 24 hr garage and macdonalds across the road. 5 min walk to supermarket. 20 mins to Westerfield shopping centre. Breakfast included (we didn't wake up in time) after checking out they didn't mind that I left my car in there car park for another 6 hours free of charge! Lovely man on the front desk (forgot his name but was on the 12th sept)

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2015

At the time of making the booking I was aware I had booked a room with a shared bathroom. Not a problem as it was a last minute business booking and in the pictures the hotel looked ok. Upon arrival I was given my key (£10 deposit) and told that my room was in 'the next building' which was a squalid block of flats. Absolutely filthy corridors, walls ect. In the room, the carpets were disgustingly dirty with stains and crumbs, there was smashed up furniture in the wardrobe and an old T.V balanced on top of a chair. The 'bathroom' is not even worth describing. The photos of this pace are not a true reflection.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Liz E
Reviewed 30 July 2015

This was the worst business trip to London that i have ever experienced. The staff were designed to make the stay as unpleasant as possible. No help with luggage, no help with wake up calls or even drinking water. Dirty carpet, dirty shower, broken tiles- I should have guessed. At £60 per night, i did not expect the Ritz, but certainly not the pits. God forbid, i will not ever stay here, ever, ever. Totally disgusting experience in all my life of business travel.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Goz F
Reviewed 28 July 2015

I was sold this room as a dissabled wheelchair accessable room. Just because a wheel chair can get through the door does not make it wheelchair accessable because neither the toilet or shower was usable for anybody in a wheel chair. Aside from that, the location and cost was good and If I was staying there on my own or without my wheel chair using friend.,I would be fine.
But I was explcitly told on the phone when I booked this was a wheel chair compatable room BUT IT WASNT.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with BudgetPlaces
2  Thank KieranBrack