“Brilliant Authentic Southern Italian Food”
Review of Addomme'

Addomme'
Ranked #3,574 of 24,672 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$26 - US$53
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Addomme' is a typical Neapolitan Pizzeria & Trattoria with an authentic Wood Fired Oven and a small kitchen providing not only the best pizza but also antipasti and 6 Pasta & Mains dishes which they change every week.
Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

This place is so much more than just an upmarket version of Franco Manca. The wine list is excellent and the range of homemade dishes available is impressive for such a small place.

We started with Italian meatballs, baked aubergines and deep fried courgettes. For mains, my wife had crab linguine whilst my daughter and I had sourdough pizzas cooked in a traditional wood burning oven. Dessert was canoli and neopolitan rum cakes which were similar to babas.

The owner, his wife and the rest of the staff were all friendly. It is not cheap but still good value for money. We will definitely go there again and probably also try their delivery service.

1  Thank David M

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

Pizzas are really tasty and reasonably priced, also the tiramisu is one of the best I've tried! Staff are really nice and when you order to takeaway they're really quick and always with a smile. Would definitely go back!

1  Thank Rebecca B
Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

Nicest pizza I've had for as long as I can remember. The starter was really lovely quality also. Great value. So worth a visit.

1  Thank Isa C
Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

The food here was very delicious. Both the pasta and the pizza. A real family Italian vibe with very friendly staff and lovely service. Lovely for our mid week date night. Thank you

1  Thank Amy1989123
Reviewed 26 March 2017

I've often walked past Addomme and after looking up the reviews on trip adviser have been keen to pay it a visit. I came here last night with a friend. We booked a table for 6.30 but had to push it back slightly - I rang ahead to let them know and they were very friendly and helpful. When we arrived there were only around 3 other tables occupied - within 20 minutes the restaurant was full and they were busy with delivery orders too, so they're obviously very popular!

We just had 2 pizzas between us. One on a tomato base - aubergine and ricotta, and one on a white base (one of their Specials of the Week) which had cubed potato in rosemary, pancetta and mozzarella. This was really tasty. Both pizzas had a lovely floury base and were served to us very quickly (too quickly in my friend's opinion!) - the aubergine could have been more flavoursome.

I would rate the pizzas a 4 out of 5 but despite being busy, the restaurant lacked a certain atmosphere and the staff were always polite and friendly but didn't go the extra mile to be particularly friendly (e.g. didn't check how our food was, didn't offer us pepper/any oils for the pizza, and didn't say goodbye when we left).

Overall a good pizza for a quick in and out meal but if you're looking for something special this probably isn't it.