“amazingly entertaining”
Review of The magic hour

The magic hour
Ranked #107 of 369 Concerts & Shows in London
More attraction details
Owner description: The Magic Hour is a unique magic show in the heart of London. Located near Hyde Park, and following sell out runs at the St Pancras Renaissance Hotel and Hotel Russell, this 5 star rated show takes places at the historic Grand Royale hotel. The show, performed in an evocative old drawing room, brings to life the illusions of the Victorian masters of magic.
Reviewed 2 June 2014

this show has to be listed in the top things to do in London. Beautiful venue very atmospheric and Sonic is just brilliant!! Absolutely impressive and you just do not believe at what you see..really good fun.highly recommendable.

6  Thank info r

Reviewed 1 June 2014

I had a fantastic experience at the Magic Hour show. This show came highly recommended and I was not disappointed. The show was brilliant from start to finish with a wide range of tricks, every one even more impressive! I was left amazed desperately trying to work out how each act was performed. Sonic is an excellent performer and there was just the right amount of audience interaction. The show is in an intimate location which provides a perfect setting and is excellent value for money. After the show, Sonic performed some tricks in the bar area so you really had the opportunity to experience the magic up close, which left me even more impressed. Cannot recommend this show strongly enough, suitable for everyone!

7  Thank Rebecca D
Reviewed 31 May 2014

This show is absolutely fantastic. I took my friend to see the show for her birthday because I wanted to do something different and fun. It was absolutely amazing! We both loved the show. Sonic is an incredible magician. There are so many tricks that we are amazed by and have no clue how he could have done them. He is funny and personable and the audience interaction is great. The price is also fantastic and the setting is perfect - the library is an intimate setting and you see the magic up close which makes it even more unbelievable! I cannot recommend this show strongly enough. If you are looking for a fun night out that is a unique experience - you have to see this show!!

4  Thank Anne Marie D
Reviewed 22 May 2014

We loved this show. The venue is as intimate as other reviewers have suggested, and some of the tricks pulled off really do need to be seen to be believed. A lot of people left scratching their heads after witnessing some of the magic. Good stuff, thoroughly enjoyed.

4  Thank daniellarutenda
Reviewed 21 May 2014

As with most things that you know absolutely nothing about in life I was apprehensive about this attraction however from the second it began I all my apprehension faded away. The show was fantastically entertaining from the moment it started to the moment it ended. I was left speechless at points wondering just how the acts were performed. It is set in a great location and is definitely value for money.

I would recommend this to everyone including families.

4  Thank Mark P