“Great service”
Review of The London EDITION

The London EDITION
Ranked #75 of 1,072 Hotels in London
Reviewed 17 May 2014

We had drinks recently in the Edition and I have to say everyone was so friendly and stylish.
the drinks were top class lovely.We were treated like VIP clients and we felt so special, love to go back there for meal me and my friends we will all return.

Room Tip: Try the cocktails
There are newer reviews for The London EDITION

Reviewed 17 May 2014

This hotel is lovely and very trendy place. Loved sitting in lobby bar area, enjoying the gorgeous setting. The bed and linens were great, the room was stocked with everything one would need - lovely minibar and glassware. What has made this stay extraordinary, however, is the friendly, cheerful service of the staff! We were made to feel so welcome! The manager and guest services will be praised for making this the best hotel stay we have ever had.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 May 2014

I have never experienced service like this before. Simply the best. i never thought I would say this but hanging out in the reception area with some colleagues and enjoying a drink in the comfortable chairs while chilling was just perfect. I take my hat off to the staff who made my short stay memorable. Yes it is not cheap but it is good value. I will be back and would recommend this hotel to anyone who can afford it.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Great bar in a wonderful hotel, reserved a table for 3 at the punch room and what a brilliant time we had, the service was excellent we were shown to our table and the punch menu was explained to us, we went for the Edition punch which is served in a big silver punch bowl and beautiful crystal glasses, great choice it was divine....on my reservation I had said it was mums birthday and everyone wished her happy birthday and a surprise glass of champagne was given. I really like
this bar, and the fact that you have to reserve a table means there is no standing or over crowding that you can get in lots of bars. I will most definitely return.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Stayed at The EDITION for two nights in mid-May while in London for business. This is the best hotel experience I have had on my may trips to London.

First, the hotel's location is excellent. About a 5 minute walk from either the Oxford Circus or Tottenham Court TUBE stops makes getting to the hotel very easy. Piccadilly Circus is a 10-15 minute walk as are most of the West End theatres.

The service at the hotel is impeccable, from check-in to check-out. Turndown service at night, a newspaper delivered to your door, a bottle of water left at your bedside, complimentary (fast) wifi, all included in the price.

The rooms are large by London standards and well appointed. Lots of useable work space, ample closet space, a super comfortable bed, and fabulous linens in the bathroom and on the bed.

Did I mention the shower? It was fantastic and the bathroom was huge in general.

Overall, a great hotel. Looking forward to returning soon.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank GoldenBear_Husker
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I spent a weekend in London at The Edition Hotel and I really had a great stay! All the people working there are more than nice (the Management should be really proud) and the Hotel is amazing.
Excellent stay!

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Everything about this hotel is amazing! Great location, great atmosphere, lovely decor/finishings, and the service is second to none! Very impressive and I can't wait to visit again! Even the lobby is alone is amazing, buzzing with trendy people, great cocktails and very attentive staff.