“Great Food!”

Raoul's
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

the food here was amazing! nothing to complain about the main courses whatsoever, as we even received chocolates with our check. However, the bread that we were given seemed to be a little old and stale, but was not terrible. the service was quick, however the waitress seemed to not really care that much! All around though, this place was extremely good!

1  Thank Connor M

Reviewed 5 April 2014

We LOVED everything about Raoul's!
During our visit to London for the 2012 Paralympics we stayed in Hammersmith just down the road and on our 2nd day we went to Raoul's for coffee (which was superb, by the way).
We returned 3 times for breakfast and again for a dinner. Every meal was faultless!
When my daughter was sick for several days with a cold/flu, I purchased takeaway chicken soup from their amazing Deli which was also delicious.
I cannot recommend Raoul's, and their lovely, friendly staff, highly enough!

Reviewed 27 February 2014

We were looking for an early evening meeting place that catered for my elderly father (ie loos on ground floor and staff who would be helpful). We phoned to check on facilities, and decided to meet there c5.00pm. My sister had phoned earlier to say she would be running late, and we were met at the door with a smile and the message passed on. I guess we had the timing just right as the restaurant was almost empty which gave us space and quiet but there was plenty of space for us to manoeuvre . Nonetheless, all the staff were charming and helpful, nothing was too much trouble and we were well looked after while we waited for others to arrive. And the food was excellent, as was the wine. We had main courses only but all dishes exceeded expectations. We will definitely meet up there again.

Reviewed 20 February 2014

Meeting a colleague for a part-friendship, part-business meal in the evening in Hammersmith, this fitted the bill nicely. Good choice, good food, good wine, good atmosphere, a quiet corner to talk, friendly service, people who understood we were not in any rush, it was just right. I would return here even if I was on my own, and certainly with friends if I was in the area.

to be honest, I have been to better, but for specific the occasion last week, this was just what we were looking for!

Reviewed 9 December 2013

Really like the atmosphere, heated outdoor seats in winter, very cosy bamboo shielded area. The Full English is tasty, quality ingredients, bacon maybe over cooked slightly (re-heated?) but.. NO BEANS?? how can you have a breakfast with no beans? :( And i have to agree with last reviewer.. the service is a little blase.. which is a shame. I will go back, but I will not be tipping, sorry.