“Avoid, Avoid, Avoid!!”

Cuisines: British
Neighbourhood: City of London
Neighbourhood: City of London
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

If there was less than one star available, then that is what I would give it!!!
I just had the NEW Ham hock & cheese pasty. I was needing something hot & tasty, neither requirement was met..... I probably could have sued under some sort of misrepresentation law, there was no visible Ham inside so therefore no hock.....
It’s rubbish. Don’t go there unless you want overpriced mediocre fayre.....
It must be a crime........

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

I pass through liv st every day and made the mistake of grabbing pasties...first one was ok but second one was like a rock - massively overcooked it must have been there a couple of days...won’t make the same mistake again.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Not good for your waistline, but the pasties taste rteally good on the way home after a concert. Drinks and other stuff too

Reviewed 8 August 2017

We got a selection of pastries as we were walking by the other day and the fragrant aroma of expertly manipulated pastries baking called out to us and we complied. Why do they have to be so good?

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Just bought a large sausage roll and was given it in a delice du france bag. Now that in itself ain't a big deal tbh as they are owned by the same company but u would think that they would have their own bags. Pretty unprofessional that I think