“I wouldn't rush back! ”

Neighbourhood: Pimlico
Neighbourhood: Pimlico
“I wouldn't rush back! ”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

So when we arrived service was very quick and that was good. The waitress was very nice and made us welcome. However saying that, after our starters it took around 45 mins-1 hour for main courses to arrive. We found out during this period of time they were sorry and the chefs were being very slow. So when our food arrived it LOOKED tasty, however i wish i could say the same for taste. I ordered at £12.50 steak and chips. The chips were lovely and crispy however the steak was ropey and really fatty. My mum has BBQ ribs which were nice. The waitress being helpful noticed the steaks weren't right-I think, and refunded us the money for the steaks. However the food was not nice at all, not a restaurant i would hurry back too.

• Korean first