Open today: 10:30 - 17:30
Review Highlights
Amazing Service!!!!

My husband recently bought me the most stunning diamond ring. We had bought our wedding bands here... read more

Reviewed 8 December 2018
Lisa G
Finest in Hatton Garden!

Having visited A&S on numerous occasions (over 6 years now) and many purchases made, I can honestly... read more

Reviewed 4 October 2018

from US$39.83
from US$74.69
from US$33.19
More Info
All reviews engagement ring hatton garden diamond ring different aspects explained everything diamonds jewellers purchase shop certified clarity retailers
Reviewed 20 December 2013 via mobile

I bought my engagement and wedding rings from these guys and I have to say they provide an excellent welcoming atmosphere and a non pressured environment within which you feel like you can make your own choice with amazing unbiased and considered advice.

My partner is thrilled with her rings and I am happy with mine which was picked by her and then designed by A&S. I went to quite a few stores before this one and I feel quite lucky my partner (now wife) happened to find them.

Genuine hospitable group and good sense of humour and if you go on the right day, you,might even get cake!

Flawless!

1  Thank Ckno
Reviewed 13 December 2013

I was so happy to get engaged and also to get the most gorgeous diamond and platinum ring. I get so many lovely compliments on it!
My fiancé doesn't know the first thing about jewelry but he was highly recommended to speak to the guys at A&S and they helped him create something really special.

Date of experience: October 2013
Reviewed 5 December 2013

I would just like to take this opportunity to say a massive thank to Uri and John for their excellent service and guidance whilst I was looking for my partners engagement ring. Not knowing allot about jewellery myself there guidance and advise was second to none in meeting my requirement and keeping within my budget.

Uri ensured that I got the best value for money with regards the diamond, before working together to create most perfect ring. My partner has had countless comments stating that the ring is amazing (which it is).

The after service that has been provided has been exceptional. With their onsite workshop, changes and alterations are extremely quick and easy normally work can be completed within the hour.

Creating an extremely friendly atmosphere, and pushy sales technique, I would highly recommend A & S Jewellery to all my friends.

Date of experience: June 2013
Reviewed 30 September 2013

We went to Hatton Garden looking for a engagement ring.
The choices and service here was stunning, so helpful and they were able to re-size the ring within a hour.
Thank you very much.

Date of experience: September 2013
Reviewed 27 September 2013

This place is fantastic.

If like me you're a late 20 something who finally decides to pluck up the courage to propose to your girlfriend but you haven't found the right ring yet... where do you start looking?

I started with various google searches 'best Jeweller London' and did the whole 'Tiffany' thing.

Having found this place by chance I was most impressed by the relaxed, open, genuine and non-pushy nature of the staff. Not being a diamond or ring expert - they filled me in on what to look for. Not in a pushy sales manner and there was no expectation for me to actually buy anything.

Their products actually do all the hard work for them. They're beautiful. Exquisite craftsmanship. Working for an advertising agency i'm used to having a sharp eye for tiny details and didn't want to settle that good was good enough. It had to be perfect.

I found a ring in a setting which was exactly what i'd been looking for. Everything about the experience was positive and the director Uri - offered a personal and human service. He offered a free clean and polish every 9 months, and alterations to sizes.

Its rare for me to write a review - but this is a must. Don't take what I say as gospel...just go take a look at this place and then you'll find that you'll be doing the same as me!!

Ps. She said YES!!!!!