“If you're looking for a beautiful ring this is the place! Highly recommend”

A&S Jewellery Mfg Ltd
Ranked #9 of 906 Shopping in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 6 March 2014

I spotted my ring in the window of this lovely shop in Hatton Garden and feel. in. love. Clean lines, great design, beautiful high quality diamonds and unusual. The thing that really appealed to me was that their rings are designed in-house - this means that there aren't thousands of other women walking around wearing the same thing! From the moment we stepped in to the shop Uri and John were helpful, informative and knowledgeable and gave us time to make our decision with no pressure. I felt extremely assured that my purchase would be made from a reputable, secure and professional business. I asked if I could have the ring made in a different metal, which they could, and over the space of just a couple of weeks Uri created a ring that surpassed my expectations. These guys are the real deal - helpful and honest with an amazing range of privately designed rings. We plan to purchase our wedding bands there too! Thank you Uri! Laura and John x

Date of experience: November 2013
in 5 reviews
"clarity"
"retailers"

Reviewed 26 December 2013

If you are looking for a comfortable place to view rings and ask questions, this is the shop to go for engagement rings. They have a wide selection of rings and and all bands are platinum. The staff were very friendly and I was able to get my diamond fitted into thew band in roughly 30 minutes and was really impressed with the service.

This was really a hassle free service and would recommend A&S Jewellers to anyone.

Date of experience: December 2013
1  Thank The_Ashman_10
Reviewed 20 December 2013 via mobile

I bought my engagement and wedding rings from these guys and I have to say they provide an excellent welcoming atmosphere and a non pressured environment within which you feel like you can make your own choice with amazing unbiased and considered advice.

My partner is thrilled with her rings and I am happy with mine which was picked by her and then designed by A&S. I went to quite a few stores before this one and I feel quite lucky my partner (now wife) happened to find them.

Genuine hospitable group and good sense of humour and if you go on the right day, you,might even get cake!

Flawless!

1  Thank Ckno
Reviewed 13 December 2013

I was so happy to get engaged and also to get the most gorgeous diamond and platinum ring. I get so many lovely compliments on it!
My fiancé doesn't know the first thing about jewelry but he was highly recommended to speak to the guys at A&S and they helped him create something really special.

Date of experience: October 2013
See more reviews
Reviewed 5 December 2013

I would just like to take this opportunity to say a massive thank to Uri and John for their excellent service and guidance whilst I was looking for my partners engagement ring. Not knowing allot about jewellery myself there guidance and advise was second to none in meeting my requirement and keeping within my budget.

Uri ensured that I got the best value for money with regards the diamond, before working together to create most perfect ring. My partner has had countless comments stating that the ring is amazing (which it is).

The after service that has been provided has been exceptional. With their onsite workshop, changes and alterations are extremely quick and easy normally work can be completed within the hour.

Creating an extremely friendly atmosphere, and pushy sales technique, I would highly recommend A & S Jewellery to all my friends.

Date of experience: June 2013