Open today: 10:00 - 17:30

from US$32.70
from US$36.70
from US$73.64
More Info
All reviews engagement ring hatton garden diamond ring different aspects explained everything diamonds jewellers purchase shop certified clarity retailers courage knowledge
Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

Having visited A&S on numerous occasions (over 6 years now) and many purchases made, I can honestly say the service here by Uri (owner) and Jon, is always first class. Very helpful and knowledgable but most importantly the honesty money can't buy!
Came with my cousin in-laws to purchase an engagement ring and matching wedding band. Went out of their way to bring some more rings to show us which were not in available in store (took 5 mins approx to bring in and show). Finally made a decision to purchase, GIA certified with Insurance documents to accompany. Always going the extra mile...
Thanks Uri and Jon once again for your time and help.

Kai.

Reviewed 12 September 2018

We researched engagement rings at several stores in Hatton Garden as well as retailers online, and finally decided to go with A&S. Uri and Jon tailor made the perfect ring for my fiancé. From start to finish they gave impartial and honest advice on style and pricing. They carefully took us through the various measures of diamond quality and helped us find the best diamond and ring setting based on our requirement. I cannot recommend A&S enough, and thank them for delivering a seamless and enjoyable customer experience.

1  Thank SidloBrambsi
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

The staff is very nice, they have explained everything we needed to know about diamonds. The environment makes you feel confident and confortable. They offered few options according to our tastes and budget, without pressure or hurry. We will come back to choose our wedding rings.

1  Thank Alina R
Reviewed 14 August 2018

My wife and I have been buying jewellery from A&S for twenty years.The reasons we go there and nowhere else are quality, price, impeccable service and product range. We always feel relaxed and are never pushed to buy anything. It is a wonderful shop and well worth the effort of going to London for.

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

I was drawn to this shop as soon as we started walking down Hatton Garden. I am so pleased we went inside.
The service was superb, not pushy, no hard sell. Just informative, interested and a wealth of expertience and knowledge of diamonds.
I didn’t want to go anywhere else to compare. We felt confident that we were being genuinely looked after and I left after an hour not only with a beautiful engagement ring, but a complimentary clean of my other three rings, a repair to one and a valuation of all my rings.
I couldn’t have asked for more and we will be back for the wedding rings.
Thankyou Uri, the comments on my ring have been amazing.

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

We’d travelled as a couple from West Wales, after my now fiancé had researched jewellers in Hatton Garden and found that A&S had very good reviews. We went there straight after getting off the train, on a boiling hot day. From the moment we walked in, Uri couldn’t have been more attentive, but not pushy in any way. He made us feel comfortable and confident in their knowledge from the off. I didn’t really have a clue what I wanted, and Uri was really patient and accomodating in trying to determine what I liked. He and my fiancé had a good rapport, and he felt that his expertise guided him to make the perfect choice in respect of style and budget. We’d also like to thank Maria and Sandra who were also really helpful, and gave me another female perspective! We were there for hours and there was no pressure on us to make our mind up at all! They allowed me plenty of space and freedom to try as many as I liked, and as many times as I wanted - even out in the bright sunshine!! They were also so helpful in respect of possible wedding rings to go with the engagement ring. There were plenty of drinks on offer too to keep us going. We’d like to thank Uri and his team so much for what was a lovely experience, and the absolutely perfect engagement ring I’m now the proud owner of!! Can’t recommend highly enough! Looking forward to going back for our wedding rings!

Reviewed 12 June 2018

The Team make you feel so special, and listen to what you want need and provide it very quickly.

Staff are on hand as soon as you enter the shop, and give you their full attention.

A&S don't compromise on the quality, but do provide the best deals they can for you

Highly recommended for wedding rings, anniversary items, gifts

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

I am not one for writing Trip Advisor reviews generally...but the quality of the product and service I received at A&S means it’s the least I can do.

Uri and John are true experts and offered me advice that I had not got anywhere else. I had a couple of trips there to confirm my budget, style and diamond and then they made the ring for me. My fiancé was thrilled and the ring is far far better than anything I would have got had I not gone to A&S. Their advice stopped me getting a lesser quality product for the same money at a high street jeweller.

When I went back with my fiancé to get the ring adjusted, they were more than happy to help and got it sorted in about an hour. All part of the service!!

Huge thanks to the team at A&S. It was a pleasure...can’t wait to come back for our wedding rings!

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

I bought an engagement ring from A and S last month. Uri and Jon were very helpful and they explained a lot about diamonds to me. He gave me a great price especially for such a great quality diamond ring. My fiancee loves it and couldn't be happier. We also a get a free polish in a years time. I would definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

I cannot rate A&S highly enough. Uri thoroughly educated me about diamonds on my first visit for over an hour and there was not a hint of salesmanship. After becoming besotted with a diamond for my fiancées engagement ring I went back to choose the ring. John kindly took me through every ring style and mount going until I selected one. My final visit to collect the ring was efficient and Uri diligently showed the GIA number under magnification to show it was the diamond I'd picked.

I'm short, it was a fantastic, personal service and I would (and have) recommended to everyone. Most importantly she loved the ring and said yes! We constantly get comments on how beautiful the diamond and setting is so a huge thank you to everyone at A&S from Mike.