Open today: 10:30 - 17:30
Review Highlights
Amazing Service!!!!

My husband recently bought me the most stunning diamond ring. We had bought our wedding bands here... read more

Reviewed 8 December 2018
Lisa G
Finest in Hatton Garden!

Having visited A&S on numerous occasions (over 6 years now) and many purchases made, I can honestly... read more

Reviewed 4 October 2018

from US$39.83
from US$74.69
from US$33.19
More Info
All reviews engagement ring hatton garden diamond ring different aspects explained everything diamonds jewellers purchase shop certified clarity retailers
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Uri and Jon provided such an amazing service to my Fiancé and I when we went in to see engagement rings, there was absolutely no pressure put on us and both Uri and Jon were happy to explain everything to us and answer every question we had. With such an amazing and varied range of designs and diamonds in the A&S Jewellery shop, it was easy to find the perfect ring that we both loved and getting it perfectly resized was a quick and hassle free process. We cannot speak highly enough of their professionalism and care shown to both of us. We will definitely be recommending A&S Jewellery to all of our friends and family and of course be coming back to buy our wedding bands form them also! Thanks again guys!

Date of experience: May 2014
1  Thank adam b
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Have been coming to A&S for the last 7 years now and as always the service is excellent and professional. The team (Jon & Uri) have been providing us with sound advice every time we are there. Would highly recommend A&S Jewellers Mfg Ltd a visit and you too may experience a hassle free service. Thanks again Jon & Uri.

Date of experience: May 2014
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Just a note to say I was very impressed with the level of customer service provided. A & S understood our requirements and gave some sound advice about what would look the most pleasing. From looking to point of purchase, all the staff were kind and helpful and happy to answer questions. Thanks Jon!

Date of experience: April 2014
Reviewed 1 April 2014

We wandered into A&S just before closing and found the most beautiful ring! Jon was really accomodating and welcoming and didn't rush us at all. He helped us find rings that were right for us and that we were really happy with. The shop has a warm family business feel to it, which was a really pleasant change from some of the other stores we visited. I'd highly recommend them!

Date of experience: March 2014
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Buying diamonds from Jon at A&S has been a pleasure. He went to great lengths to find the stones that my wife really wanted and gave us several variations until we could make a decision.

The service and attention to detail were first class. I also considered the stones to be value for money. I would certainly buy diamonds from this store again.

Date of experience: March 2014