“Best place in Hatton Garden”

A&S Jewellery Mfg Ltd
Ranked #9 of 906 Shopping in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 22 June 2014

A fantastic selection of elegant and high quality engagement rings! For a while I had been looking for a style and design I wanted for my engagement ring but nothing stood out until I came to A&S, they simply have a beautiful selection!!! The team were all really friendly and down to earth, easy to talk to and answered all of my (many) questions. I was able to try on plenty of rings and didn't have any sales pressure that I had experienced in a few other stores.
A&S is a MUST VISIT if you are in Hatton Garden.
I am so happy with my beautiful engagement ring!

Date of experience: June 2014
in 5 reviews
"clarity"
"retailers"

Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

After purchasing an engagement ring we have been back for wedding rings this week. Both times I've been very happy with prices and service. We will return and highly recommend A&S.

Date of experience: June 2014
Reviewed 8 June 2014

My fiancee and I went here to purchase our wedding rings and engagement ring simultaneously. The team were all very accommodating. There was no pressure, and they gave us a fair quote, which I had already cross checked against other dealers. The thing that swung it actually was the fact they were able to deliver within an hour and this really made my fiancee happy. The next day when she realised she had got the size wrong A&S were happy to help and increased the size by two letters on all three of her new rings! Would recommend.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Uri and Jon provided such an amazing service to my Fiancé and I when we went in to see engagement rings, there was absolutely no pressure put on us and both Uri and Jon were happy to explain everything to us and answer every question we had. With such an amazing and varied range of designs and diamonds in the A&S Jewellery shop, it was easy to find the perfect ring that we both loved and getting it perfectly resized was a quick and hassle free process. We cannot speak highly enough of their professionalism and care shown to both of us. We will definitely be recommending A&S Jewellery to all of our friends and family and of course be coming back to buy our wedding bands form them also! Thanks again guys!

1  Thank adam b