Open today: 10:30 - 17:30
Review Highlights
Amazing Service!!!!

My husband recently bought me the most stunning diamond ring. We had bought our wedding bands here... read more

Reviewed 8 December 2018
Lisa G
Finest in Hatton Garden!

Having visited A&S on numerous occasions (over 6 years now) and many purchases made, I can honestly... read more

Reviewed 4 October 2018

from US$39.83
from US$74.69
from US$33.19
More Info
All reviews engagement ring hatton garden diamond ring different aspects explained everything diamonds jewellers purchase shop certified clarity retailers
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Having the task of looking for a yellow diamond engagement ring was hard enough. Uri and Jon at A&S couldn't be more helpful. They didn't have what I wanted in their shop but managed to source the stones I from various contacts they had. They knew what my budget was and were completely honest with me regarding the price. They could have easily oversold to me but were more concerned with the look of the ring.

Job well done guys!

I even even went back two weeks later to get her a birthday present they sourced within a day for me. I will be definitely going back again in the future.

Date of experience: July 2014
3  Thank Andrewchan84
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Having looked online for engagement ring designs, we headed to Hatton Garden and had the initial displeasure of a few snooty shops. When we arrived at A&S, they are a modest looking shop, but couldn't have more choice and a better approach if the doubled the size of their shop. They were amazing - Having explained what I wanted, they delivered above and beyond, and Ive ended up with a ring that beat my expectations. Great shop, fantastic staff and amazing choice.

1  Thank NtM70
Reviewed 22 June 2014

A fantastic selection of elegant and high quality engagement rings! For a while I had been looking for a style and design I wanted for my engagement ring but nothing stood out until I came to A&S, they simply have a beautiful selection!!! The team were all really friendly and down to earth, easy to talk to and answered all of my (many) questions. I was able to try on plenty of rings and didn't have any sales pressure that I had experienced in a few other stores.
A&S is a MUST VISIT if you are in Hatton Garden.
I am so happy with my beautiful engagement ring!

Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

After purchasing an engagement ring we have been back for wedding rings this week. Both times I've been very happy with prices and service. We will return and highly recommend A&S.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

My fiancee and I went here to purchase our wedding rings and engagement ring simultaneously. The team were all very accommodating. There was no pressure, and they gave us a fair quote, which I had already cross checked against other dealers. The thing that swung it actually was the fact they were able to deliver within an hour and this really made my fiancee happy. The next day when she realised she had got the size wrong A&S were happy to help and increased the size by two letters on all three of her new rings! Would recommend.

Date of experience: May 2014