Open today: 10:30 - 17:30
Review Highlights
Amazing Service!!!!

My husband recently bought me the most stunning diamond ring. We had bought our wedding bands here... read more

Reviewed 8 December 2018
Lisa G
Finest in Hatton Garden!

Having visited A&S on numerous occasions (over 6 years now) and many purchases made, I can honestly... read more

Reviewed 4 October 2018

from US$39.83
from US$74.69
from US$33.19
More Info
All reviews engagement ring hatton garden diamond ring different aspects explained everything diamonds jewellers purchase shop certified clarity retailers
Reviewed 17 September 2014

I'm really pleased with the service I got from Jon at A&S. He walked us through the design and selection of an engagement ring, and was really helpful. Thank you Jon; she loves the ring!

Date of experience: August 2014
1  Thank Anthony P
Reviewed 5 September 2014

This has been my third visit to A&S and buying diamonds from Jon & Uri has always been a pleasure. The service and attention to detail is first class, A&S understand your requirements and always give sound advice. From the moment you step into the shop they can’t do enough for you and you never feel rushed or pressured into buying something. I love the fact that their rings are designed in-house and that you are unlikely to find lots of other people wearing the same thing. The after service is fantastic, my eternity ring had a few diamonds that had come loose, and they fixed this for me and cleaned not only this ring, but my engagement and wedding rings and didn’t even charge me for the service. If I can persuade my husband to buy me some more diamonds, I will be on my way back to A&S very soon. Thanks again Jon & Uri, hopefully see you again soon.

Date of experience: September 2014
1  Thank Carol S
Reviewed 1 September 2014

I can highly recommend Jon and A&S for their excellent service and all round professionalism. Having served a friend and long standing customer for many decades I was recommended to use them for my engagement ring. They haven't disappointed me, offering a varied amount of alternatives within a few hours of my initial enquiry, nothing is too much for them. Will be using them for many years to come !

Date of experience: September 2014
1  Thank Danielle M
Reviewed 25 August 2014

Thank you John, Uri and co. for helping us pick out the most beautiful ring which you helped us create and design. You made the process extremely smooth for two novices not knowing what we wanted - your patience, professionalism, and service made this experience unforgettable and special for us. Compared to some other shops we checked out in Hatton Garden, you all were extremely welcoming and put us at ease straight away. We will highly recommend you in the future to any of our friends who are taking the leap!

Date of experience: July 2014
1  Thank Irelandaway
Reviewed 21 August 2014

There are a lot of jewelers in Hatton Garden and it can almost seem like too much to choose from. I can certainly recommend A&S though.

I work in the area so over a couple of weeks I managed to visit a lot of them. I can say the following about A&S, in comparison to many of the others I found.

There were not pushy at any moment, nor did they give me any form of sales pitch. I felt like the advice they gave was both impartial and beneficial, and they were patient and happy to discuss styles and other requirements.

They respected my budget and adjusted at their end instead, rather than try to tempt me in to spending more. They were very helpful in helping me source the right diamond separate from the setting, and were then very prompt in assembling the ring.

The price I got was very competitive. It wasn't the cheapest quote nor the most expensive, but in making such a big decision it was their professionalism coupled with a decent price that swung it. Also, their post-sales services appear to be as you'd expect them to be.

Jon and Uri are both knowledgeable and friendly. I can only thank them for their help and advice, and I'll be going back for the wedding bands.

As for the ring itself? I think it is beautiful, but as the proposal is still to come, I can't yet confirm that the bait worked.

Date of experience: August 2014