Open today: 10:30 - 17:30
Review Highlights
Amazing Service!!!!

My husband recently bought me the most stunning diamond ring. We had bought our wedding bands here... read more

Reviewed 8 December 2018
Lisa G
Finest in Hatton Garden!

Having visited A&S on numerous occasions (over 6 years now) and many purchases made, I can honestly... read more

Reviewed 4 October 2018

from US$39.83
from US$74.69
from US$33.19
More Info
All reviews engagement ring hatton garden diamond ring different aspects explained everything diamonds jewellers purchase shop certified clarity retailers
Reviewed 17 September 2014

My fiance and I recently started the daunting process of finding an engagement ring. After three separate recommendations to visit A&S we headed straight there and were not disappointed! The guidance and advice from Uri and his team were second to none. They carefully explained all the options, provided much needed advice and patience when we needed it. We'll definitely be back for our wedding bands, I couldn't recommend more highly!

1  Thank LondonJoH
Reviewed 17 September 2014

I'm really pleased with the service I got from Jon at A&S. He walked us through the design and selection of an engagement ring, and was really helpful. Thank you Jon; she loves the ring!

Date of experience: August 2014
1  Thank Anthony P
Reviewed 5 September 2014

This has been my third visit to A&S and buying diamonds from Jon & Uri has always been a pleasure. The service and attention to detail is first class, A&S understand your requirements and always give sound advice. From the moment you step into the shop they can’t do enough for you and you never feel rushed or pressured into buying something. I love the fact that their rings are designed in-house and that you are unlikely to find lots of other people wearing the same thing. The after service is fantastic, my eternity ring had a few diamonds that had come loose, and they fixed this for me and cleaned not only this ring, but my engagement and wedding rings and didn’t even charge me for the service. If I can persuade my husband to buy me some more diamonds, I will be on my way back to A&S very soon. Thanks again Jon & Uri, hopefully see you again soon.

1  Thank Carol S
Reviewed 1 September 2014

I can highly recommend Jon and A&S for their excellent service and all round professionalism. Having served a friend and long standing customer for many decades I was recommended to use them for my engagement ring. They haven't disappointed me, offering a varied amount of alternatives within a few hours of my initial enquiry, nothing is too much for them. Will be using them for many years to come !

1  Thank Danielle M
Reviewed 25 August 2014

Thank you John, Uri and co. for helping us pick out the most beautiful ring which you helped us create and design. You made the process extremely smooth for two novices not knowing what we wanted - your patience, professionalism, and service made this experience unforgettable and special for us. Compared to some other shops we checked out in Hatton Garden, you all were extremely welcoming and put us at ease straight away. We will highly recommend you in the future to any of our friends who are taking the leap!

Date of experience: July 2014