“Absolutely wonderful service, fella's just head straight to A&S!.”

A&S Jewellery Mfg Ltd
Ranked #9 of 906 Shopping in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 5 January 2015

after weeks & weeks of researching & reading up, trawling through Hatton Garden in the pouring rain one afternoon & i stumble across A&S, first impression "blimey, that bloke actually DIDN'T try to sell to me!", trust me this is refreshing in contrast to the rest of Hatton Garden, wear a suit & tie because you've come straight from work & they'll spot a commission opportunity on the rabbit in the headlights face of the man alone ring shopping!. Second impression "Ah now i understand!", again totally at odds with the approach used everywhere else, A&S, Jon to be more precise, took time to explain the options & industry jargon, all those numbers & what they mean, still no hint of a Salesy Close in sight. I narrowed it down to 3 rings, then 2 rings, still no pushy approach, the advice continued & service was consistently top draw. Next impression, the purchase itself, just the right amount of humour to lighten the moment, believe me if you'd have seen my face you'd know that was needed, even had a good old chat about my proposal plans & since i was doing this overseas, some damned good advice on the Airport element. Then & this is the most important bit of all after all, the whole reason you're shopping for a ring in the first place, the proposal, you're down one knee, muttering & spluttering out what you thought was a well prepared speech, you pop the box open & the love of your lifes face lights up in front of you, "it's perfect, you did so well, its gorgeous!".. Oh & wait & see how special they make your fiance feel when you go back for the resizing, that bit was lovely, that genuine interest in what, where, when & how, all with a glass of something classy in hand!. I REALLY CAN'T RECOMMEND THIS LOT HIGHLY ENOUGH, IF YOU'RE A BLOKE & YOU'RE GOING TO BUY THE RING WITHOUT YOUR GOOD LADSY IN TOW, JUST GO STRAIGHT TO A&S, THE SERVICE IS AS CLASSY AS THE PRODUCT!.

Date of experience: December 2014
in 5 reviews
"clarity"
"retailers"

Reviewed 24 November 2014

Am totally in love with my ring from A&S. They managed to recreate exactly what I wanted and had seen in all the bond street big name retailers without the bond street price tags. Uri and his team were so helpful in explaining all about the different diamonds and weren't at all pushy like many of the others shops in the surrounding area. They were happy to spend time chatting through all the different pictures I had bought and those online. I was worried at first not buying an off the peg ring and having one made but it was 100% the right decision. Ive had so many compliments on it and enjoyed the whole process which was made so special by A&S

Date of experience: November 2014
Reviewed 13 November 2014

The best jewellery shop I have ever visited!!

I spent around 4-5 hours walking around Hatton Gardens and going into some shops. Most where the "wide boy" trying to get a deal. However A&S is the complete opposite of this and puts you and your needs first

I walked in with no real idea of what I was doing or what I was looking for but they spent time talking me through the different diamonds, settings and bands which was extremely useful Their guidance led me to choosing a diamond and setting seperately and it was absolutely perfect. My (now) fiancee absolutely loves the ring.

The on-going service after the purchase is also fantastic and nothing is too much trouble.

I couldn't recommend this place highly enough!!

Jonathon

Date of experience: October 2014
1  Thank Jonathon H
Reviewed 10 November 2014

Can't say enough about the excellent service at A&S jewellers. Knowing nothing about diamonds and engagement rings Uri was very helpful and taught us loads. We came away with a beautiful engagement ring and have received loads of compliments. We would highly recommend this amazing jewellers. We're already looking forward to going back for our wedding rings. Thanks so much Uri.

Miriam and Aidan