Open today: 10:30 - 17:30
Review Highlights
Amazing Service!!!!

My husband recently bought me the most stunning diamond ring. We had bought our wedding bands here... read more

Reviewed 8 December 2018
Lisa G
Finest in Hatton Garden!

Having visited A&S on numerous occasions (over 6 years now) and many purchases made, I can honestly... read more

Reviewed 4 October 2018

from US$39.83
from US$74.69
from US$33.19
More Info
All reviews engagement ring hatton garden diamond ring different aspects explained everything diamonds jewellers purchase shop certified clarity retailers
Reviewed 12 February 2015

9 months ago I bought my (now) fiancee an engagement ring from Uri and Jon at A&S, I received such amazing service with no pressure whatsoever, there was only one place to come to for the wedding rings!.

Again we experienced the same amazing service we got when I bought the engagement ring, Uri and Jon are true experts in their field and do not rush you nor apply any sales pressure whatsoever. Needless to say we both walked out extremely happy with our wedding rings and cant wait for the big day!

cant recommend highly enough!

Aimee and Adam

Date of experience: February 2015
Reviewed 6 January 2015

I 100% entered Hatton Gardens from the wrong end. I spent hours visiting shops and stalls at places like hearts of London wasting my time. I had dodgy guys ushering me into 2nd floor back offices and individual traders trying to pressure sell me into cash buys. I am a sales person myself so alarms bells were ringing and defences were up! However I finally reached A and S and immediately noticed the range of quality rings on show outside, I almost didn't go in as I believed my £1600 budget not to be enough, I was completely wrong.

The staff are super friendly, knowledgeable and ready to help a clueless guy looking to make his partner happy. While they only deal with the best diamonds in Hatton Gardens, after seeing so many on the day theirs were clear winners, they can help a guy out with big and small budgets. Many people tried to sell me rings for less or for more, A and S were the only guys to show me what I wanted within budget and even helped me out with choosing the correct ring.

If I don't get a yes on the day I know one thing, it wasn't the ring! Thanks John and the Owner.

Date of experience: January 2015
2  Thank Edward Y
Reviewed 5 January 2015

after weeks & weeks of researching & reading up, trawling through Hatton Garden in the pouring rain one afternoon & i stumble across A&S, first impression "blimey, that bloke actually DIDN'T try to sell to me!", trust me this is refreshing in contrast to the rest of Hatton Garden, wear a suit & tie because you've come straight from work & they'll spot a commission opportunity on the rabbit in the headlights face of the man alone ring shopping!. Second impression "Ah now i understand!", again totally at odds with the approach used everywhere else, A&S, Jon to be more precise, took time to explain the options & industry jargon, all those numbers & what they mean, still no hint of a Salesy Close in sight. I narrowed it down to 3 rings, then 2 rings, still no pushy approach, the advice continued & service was consistently top draw. Next impression, the purchase itself, just the right amount of humour to lighten the moment, believe me if you'd have seen my face you'd know that was needed, even had a good old chat about my proposal plans & since i was doing this overseas, some damned good advice on the Airport element. Then & this is the most important bit of all after all, the whole reason you're shopping for a ring in the first place, the proposal, you're down one knee, muttering & spluttering out what you thought was a well prepared speech, you pop the box open & the love of your lifes face lights up in front of you, "it's perfect, you did so well, its gorgeous!".. Oh & wait & see how special they make your fiance feel when you go back for the resizing, that bit was lovely, that genuine interest in what, where, when & how, all with a glass of something classy in hand!. I REALLY CAN'T RECOMMEND THIS LOT HIGHLY ENOUGH, IF YOU'RE A BLOKE & YOU'RE GOING TO BUY THE RING WITHOUT YOUR GOOD LADSY IN TOW, JUST GO STRAIGHT TO A&S, THE SERVICE IS AS CLASSY AS THE PRODUCT!.

Date of experience: December 2014
Reviewed 24 November 2014

Am totally in love with my ring from A&S. They managed to recreate exactly what I wanted and had seen in all the bond street big name retailers without the bond street price tags. Uri and his team were so helpful in explaining all about the different diamonds and weren't at all pushy like many of the others shops in the surrounding area. They were happy to spend time chatting through all the different pictures I had bought and those online. I was worried at first not buying an off the peg ring and having one made but it was 100% the right decision. Ive had so many compliments on it and enjoyed the whole process which was made so special by A&S

Date of experience: November 2014
Reviewed 13 November 2014

The best jewellery shop I have ever visited!!

I spent around 4-5 hours walking around Hatton Gardens and going into some shops. Most where the "wide boy" trying to get a deal. However A&S is the complete opposite of this and puts you and your needs first

I walked in with no real idea of what I was doing or what I was looking for but they spent time talking me through the different diamonds, settings and bands which was extremely useful Their guidance led me to choosing a diamond and setting seperately and it was absolutely perfect. My (now) fiancee absolutely loves the ring.

The on-going service after the purchase is also fantastic and nothing is too much trouble.

I couldn't recommend this place highly enough!!

Jonathon