Open today: 10:30 - 17:30
Review Highlights
Amazing Service!!!!

My husband recently bought me the most stunning diamond ring. We had bought our wedding bands here... read more

Reviewed 8 December 2018
Lisa G
Finest in Hatton Garden!

Having visited A&S on numerous occasions (over 6 years now) and many purchases made, I can honestly... read more

Reviewed 4 October 2018

from US$39.83
from US$74.69
from US$33.19
More Info
All reviews engagement ring hatton garden diamond ring different aspects explained everything diamonds jewellers purchase shop certified clarity retailers
Reviewed 7 March 2015 via mobile

After spending almost all day going up and down every store in hatton garden I returned to A&S (which was one of the first I visited) due to the professionalism, the lack of pushy salesman, price and quality.
A&S stood out by a long way.
Thanks especially to John for his help in making sure that I got the right ring/diamond - it did the trick ;)

Reviewed 28 February 2015

I had a fantastic experience of buying an engagement ring at A&S. I was first attracted by the very well presented shop window; the best in the street in my opinion. Then I received excellent advice from the staff without any pushiness whatsoever. And I got an amazing ring which my (now) fiancée adores. They even adjusted the size for free and we can go back every nine months for a free polish. We will definitely get our wedding bands from A&S. I can't recommend this jeweller highly enough.

Date of experience: February 2015
Reviewed 21 February 2015

I bought a heart shape diamond engagement ring from Jon at A&S at the end of January. What an amazing ring and all round experience! I would highly recommend using A&S to anyone in search for the right engagement ring!

I had first visited A&S with my fiancee the year before and we initally dealt with Uri. We had seen a heart shaped diamond ring elsewhere and we asked if we could have a similar ring made. Uri spent time with us, showing us a number of heart shapes and the details of each stone. Uri said we could have the same type of ring made and provided us with all the info we needed. There was no pressure to buy whatsoever. Uri was extremely friendly and helpful and made us feel welcome.

I had also had contact with Jon later that year via email and again, they were very helpful and provided me with all the info I needed at the time.

I just had a good feeling about A&S and returned there in January. I arranged to view some more heart shapes and this time dealt with Jon. I needed to have a ring made quickly as I had booked to propose abroad. I picked a stone and discussed with Jon what I wanted. He was extremely helpful and again put no pressure on me whatsoever to make a purchase.

The ring was made and ready to collect in literally a few days and when going back to collect it, both Jon and Uri were again very friendly and helpful and gave me tips on insurance and travelling with the ring!

All went smoothly when travelling to New York and the proposal was a huge success and my fiancee Colette was OVER THE MOON with the ring…..it surpassed all her expectations and was expertly hand crafted!!!!

Date of experience: January 2015
Reviewed 12 February 2015

9 months ago I bought my (now) fiancee an engagement ring from Uri and Jon at A&S, I received such amazing service with no pressure whatsoever, there was only one place to come to for the wedding rings!.

Again we experienced the same amazing service we got when I bought the engagement ring, Uri and Jon are true experts in their field and do not rush you nor apply any sales pressure whatsoever. Needless to say we both walked out extremely happy with our wedding rings and cant wait for the big day!

cant recommend highly enough!

Aimee and Adam

Date of experience: February 2015
Reviewed 6 January 2015

I 100% entered Hatton Gardens from the wrong end. I spent hours visiting shops and stalls at places like hearts of London wasting my time. I had dodgy guys ushering me into 2nd floor back offices and individual traders trying to pressure sell me into cash buys. I am a sales person myself so alarms bells were ringing and defences were up! However I finally reached A and S and immediately noticed the range of quality rings on show outside, I almost didn't go in as I believed my £1600 budget not to be enough, I was completely wrong.

The staff are super friendly, knowledgeable and ready to help a clueless guy looking to make his partner happy. While they only deal with the best diamonds in Hatton Gardens, after seeing so many on the day theirs were clear winners, they can help a guy out with big and small budgets. Many people tried to sell me rings for less or for more, A and S were the only guys to show me what I wanted within budget and even helped me out with choosing the correct ring.

If I don't get a yes on the day I know one thing, it wasn't the ring! Thanks John and the Owner.

Date of experience: January 2015