Open today: 10:30 - 17:30
Review Highlights
Amazing Service!!!!

My husband recently bought me the most stunning diamond ring. We had bought our wedding bands here... read more

Reviewed 8 December 2018
Lisa G
Finest in Hatton Garden!

Having visited A&S on numerous occasions (over 6 years now) and many purchases made, I can honestly... read more

Reviewed 4 October 2018

from US$39.83
from US$74.69
from US$33.19
More Info
All reviews engagement ring hatton garden diamond ring different aspects explained everything diamonds jewellers purchase shop certified clarity retailers
Reviewed 21 May 2015

We purchased my engagement ring with A &S Jewellery. It was a pleasure to deal with them, the gentleman was lovely and not forceful on selling and offered advice on what I was looking for. The gentleman offered recommendations for my wedding ring also, so when the time came I went back to them and Jon, one of the designers, created a wedding band in their workshop to match my ring to my requirements. Jon had this complete in a couple of weeks and then had it delivered to my home in Ireland along with the certificate and valuation. The ring was a perfect fit and the quality / setting of the stones was beautiful.
I cannot wait to show it off at the end of the month. Many thanks to Jon and would definitely go back for any further purchases.
Marian, Derry

Date of experience: April 2015
Reviewed 18 May 2015

I had no knowledge of any of the jewellers in Hatton Garden before turning up in search of an engagement ring, and after visiting a few that did the full on pressure sales technique we came across a and s. The staff were professional but friendly and helpful, and it felt like they were happy to offer their own opinions, rather than what would earn them the most. We emerged prepared to continue checking more shops but it was immediately apparent we both loved both the ring choice and the staff, so our search was over. We went back 4 months later for the wedding rings and were immediately recognised and again it was a great experience. A 5 star review well earned from me.

Date of experience: May 2015
Reviewed 31 March 2015

I visited A&S on the strength of what other reviews had to say and I have been thoroughly impressed with both of my experiences with them. I would not hesitate in highly recommending them - both the quality of product and outstanding service make A&S stand leagues ahead of any other jewellers I visited in my search for the perfect engagement ring.

I was brave enough to be searching for a ring alone and I had seen the A&S website, which is very good, before my visit. I was drawn to the fact that they would change the setting if it wasn't to my partner's taste. Although making the right choice in ring is certainly a daunting task, I was put immediately at ease by Jon who was extremely knowledgeable, amiable and helpful throughout. He was very accommodating to my budget, and I sense this would be the same at whichever level you are buying at. I was presented with several different options and given a fair best price without having to awkwardly ask. Jon patiently discussed my options and brought up other diamonds he could see from the screen in accordance with my preferences. All the time he took a genuine interest in my plans and gave friendly advice about overseas travel and eventually providing a pouch for my ring to fit in my wallet for safe travels. He is a true gent and a credit to his business.

Once I had chosen my diamond, it was set within an hour and my valuation was typed up during this time. Upon my return, we matched the GIA number of the diamond to the certificate - it put my mind at ease knowing that all of their diamonds are GIA and ethnically sourced. The ring itself was beautiful and I couldn't fault my entire experience. My now fiancée is over the moon with her ring and we recently visited for a resizing, which again took around an hour. A blonde lady, who's name I didn't catch, competently took measurements and offered reasoned advice; the whole process was smooth, efficient and pleasant.

Overall, I cannot speak highly enough of A&S and I thank them for aiding me in an extremely tough decision - I am very grateful indeed and will be returned for wedding rings when the time comes. I would recommend anyone looking for an accommodating, friendly, good value 5* jeweller to head to A&S at Hatton Garden.

Date of experience: March 2015
Reviewed 25 March 2015

Jon, Pat and team run a fantastic shop. A&S was by far the most welcoming, helpful and competitively priced shop- We visited every shop in Hatton gardens and also had spoken with jewellers in Antwerp and the US, as well as looking online on sites.

All of their diamonds are GIA certified and they can create anything you want, you can go back as often as you life to have your item of jewellery ring cleaned and checked to ensure nothing is loose. They also were helpful finding suitable insurers. They are very patient and do not push you to make a decision. They treat everyone the same, regardless of the budget. I would not hesitate to recommend this and thank Pat and Jon for all they did.

Date of experience: February 2015
Reviewed 7 March 2015 via mobile

After spending almost all day going up and down every store in hatton garden I returned to A&S (which was one of the first I visited) due to the professionalism, the lack of pushy salesman, price and quality.
A&S stood out by a long way.
Thanks especially to John for his help in making sure that I got the right ring/diamond - it did the trick ;)