Open today: 10:30 - 17:30
Review Highlights
Finest in Hatton Garden!

Having visited A&S on numerous occasions (over 6 years now) and many purchases made, I can honestly... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
kaiiiser
via mobile
Exceptional Service at and Exceptional Price

We researched engagement rings at several stores in Hatton Garden as well as retailers online, and... read more

Reviewed 12 September 2018

from US$37.20
from US$33.20
from US$74.81
More Info
All reviews engagement ring hatton garden diamond ring different aspects explained everything diamonds jewellers purchase shop clarity retailers courage knowledge
Reviewed 30 June 2015

Having got engaged on a mountainside in my homeland of Ireland I was excited to return to London to look for an engagement ring. My now fiance had been to A and S jewelers the week before the proposal looking for a "token" ring and was given fantastic advise from the owner of the store to not bother and to spend the money on the ring itself - fantastic advise in my eyes - he didn't push for a sale and had no guarantee that we would return another time. We had been on Bond street and had tried on a few of the "big brands" and I was utterly disappointed for how little you got for a 5 figure number! My fiancee suggested that we go to Hatton Gardens to see what there was. The only shop we visited was A and S and upon entering I knew we didnt need to go anywhere else. I was allowed to try on as many ring as I'd like, walk outside to see what they looked like in the sun, a full history of my diamond including CIA certificate, cleaning services (free) every couple of months, free re-sizing. It's absolutely incredible! I got to chose the most perfect ring for me - one that means so much to me so quickly. Don't go elsewhere - buy here!!

Tom and Lisa

xx

Reviewed 13 June 2015 via mobile

Brilliant! Came away with just what I wanted. Very good service from staff you can have trust in. Great selection of beautifully designed rings

Reviewed 21 May 2015

We purchased my engagement ring with A &S Jewellery. It was a pleasure to deal with them, the gentleman was lovely and not forceful on selling and offered advice on what I was looking for. The gentleman offered recommendations for my wedding ring also, so when the time came I went back to them and Jon, one of the designers, created a wedding band in their workshop to match my ring to my requirements. Jon had this complete in a couple of weeks and then had it delivered to my home in Ireland along with the certificate and valuation. The ring was a perfect fit and the quality / setting of the stones was beautiful.
I cannot wait to show it off at the end of the month. Many thanks to Jon and would definitely go back for any further purchases.
Marian, Derry

Reviewed 18 May 2015

I had no knowledge of any of the jewellers in Hatton Garden before turning up in search of an engagement ring, and after visiting a few that did the full on pressure sales technique we came across a and s. The staff were professional but friendly and helpful, and it felt like they were happy to offer their own opinions, rather than what would earn them the most. We emerged prepared to continue checking more shops but it was immediately apparent we both loved both the ring choice and the staff, so our search was over. We went back 4 months later for the wedding rings and were immediately recognised and again it was a great experience. A 5 star review well earned from me.

Reviewed 31 March 2015

I visited A&S on the strength of what other reviews had to say and I have been thoroughly impressed with both of my experiences with them. I would not hesitate in highly recommending them - both the quality of product and outstanding service make A&S stand leagues ahead of any other jewellers I visited in my search for the perfect engagement ring.

I was brave enough to be searching for a ring alone and I had seen the A&S website, which is very good, before my visit. I was drawn to the fact that they would change the setting if it wasn't to my partner's taste. Although making the right choice in ring is certainly a daunting task, I was put immediately at ease by Jon who was extremely knowledgeable, amiable and helpful throughout. He was very accommodating to my budget, and I sense this would be the same at whichever level you are buying at. I was presented with several different options and given a fair best price without having to awkwardly ask. Jon patiently discussed my options and brought up other diamonds he could see from the screen in accordance with my preferences. All the time he took a genuine interest in my plans and gave friendly advice about overseas travel and eventually providing a pouch for my ring to fit in my wallet for safe travels. He is a true gent and a credit to his business.

Once I had chosen my diamond, it was set within an hour and my valuation was typed up during this time. Upon my return, we matched the GIA number of the diamond to the certificate - it put my mind at ease knowing that all of their diamonds are GIA and ethnically sourced. The ring itself was beautiful and I couldn't fault my entire experience. My now fiancée is over the moon with her ring and we recently visited for a resizing, which again took around an hour. A blonde lady, who's name I didn't catch, competently took measurements and offered reasoned advice; the whole process was smooth, efficient and pleasant.

Overall, I cannot speak highly enough of A&S and I thank them for aiding me in an extremely tough decision - I am very grateful indeed and will be returned for wedding rings when the time comes. I would recommend anyone looking for an accommodating, friendly, good value 5* jeweller to head to A&S at Hatton Garden.