Open today: 10:30 - 17:30
Review Highlights
Finest in Hatton Garden!

Having visited A&S on numerous occasions (over 6 years now) and many purchases made, I can honestly... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
kaiiiser
via mobile
Exceptional Service at and Exceptional Price

We researched engagement rings at several stores in Hatton Garden as well as retailers online, and... read more

Reviewed 12 September 2018

from US$37.20
from US$33.20
from US$74.81
More Info
All reviews engagement ring hatton garden diamond ring different aspects explained everything diamonds jewellers purchase shop clarity retailers courage knowledge
Reviewed 12 August 2015

Hatton Garden can be a daunting place to visit for the novice romantic/shopper.

However, after visiting a few ropier establishments, my fiancée stumbled across A&S and they were head and shoulders above anyone else (and we visited quite a few jewellers in total).

Laura, Uri and John were an absolute pleasure to deal with and we walked away so happy, despite the small fortune I coughed up!

The showed us enormous patience, veered away from any hard sell patter and were just genuinely nice people.

I hope this review helps someone, because I recognise just how intimidating the whole process can be.

4  Thank Aneil B
Reviewed 30 June 2015

Having got engaged on a mountainside in my homeland of Ireland I was excited to return to London to look for an engagement ring. My now fiance had been to A and S jewelers the week before the proposal looking for a "token" ring and was given fantastic advise from the owner of the store to not bother and to spend the money on the ring itself - fantastic advise in my eyes - he didn't push for a sale and had no guarantee that we would return another time. We had been on Bond street and had tried on a few of the "big brands" and I was utterly disappointed for how little you got for a 5 figure number! My fiancee suggested that we go to Hatton Gardens to see what there was. The only shop we visited was A and S and upon entering I knew we didnt need to go anywhere else. I was allowed to try on as many ring as I'd like, walk outside to see what they looked like in the sun, a full history of my diamond including CIA certificate, cleaning services (free) every couple of months, free re-sizing. It's absolutely incredible! I got to chose the most perfect ring for me - one that means so much to me so quickly. Don't go elsewhere - buy here!!

Tom and Lisa

xx

Reviewed 13 June 2015 via mobile

Brilliant! Came away with just what I wanted. Very good service from staff you can have trust in. Great selection of beautifully designed rings

Reviewed 21 May 2015

We purchased my engagement ring with A &S Jewellery. It was a pleasure to deal with them, the gentleman was lovely and not forceful on selling and offered advice on what I was looking for. The gentleman offered recommendations for my wedding ring also, so when the time came I went back to them and Jon, one of the designers, created a wedding band in their workshop to match my ring to my requirements. Jon had this complete in a couple of weeks and then had it delivered to my home in Ireland along with the certificate and valuation. The ring was a perfect fit and the quality / setting of the stones was beautiful.
I cannot wait to show it off at the end of the month. Many thanks to Jon and would definitely go back for any further purchases.
Marian, Derry

Reviewed 18 May 2015

I had no knowledge of any of the jewellers in Hatton Garden before turning up in search of an engagement ring, and after visiting a few that did the full on pressure sales technique we came across a and s. The staff were professional but friendly and helpful, and it felt like they were happy to offer their own opinions, rather than what would earn them the most. We emerged prepared to continue checking more shops but it was immediately apparent we both loved both the ring choice and the staff, so our search was over. We went back 4 months later for the wedding rings and were immediately recognised and again it was a great experience. A 5 star review well earned from me.