Open today: 10:30 - 17:30
Review Highlights
Finest in Hatton Garden!

Having visited A&S on numerous occasions (over 6 years now) and many purchases made, I can honestly... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
kaiiiser
via mobile
Exceptional Service at and Exceptional Price

We researched engagement rings at several stores in Hatton Garden as well as retailers online, and... read more

Reviewed 12 September 2018

from US$37.20
from US$33.20
from US$74.81
More Info
All reviews engagement ring hatton garden diamond ring different aspects explained everything diamonds jewellers purchase shop clarity retailers courage knowledge
Reviewed 13 September 2015

I was looking for an engagement ring recently. Had a look in H Samuels and Ernest Jones, which left me feeling that I wanted more from the rings they offered. I then went back to Hatton Garden and spoke to one store before going into A&S, which a friend of mine had previously purchased from before and came out with a ring myself as they were able to fit one for me within 30 minutes.

The shop has been there over 38 years, the people are friendly and informative, I had confidence buying from them. I highly recommend that you go in and talk to the staff and see if they can work out a ring that suit you. They did for me and it was really nice chatting to them while I was waiting for my ring to be fitted.

1  Thank Li Y
Reviewed 24 August 2015

Having never been to Hatton Garden before we went to initially Cool Diamonds (which was closed on Mondays!) so we ventured around the many jewellers to look for my engagement ring.

The first ring I tried on was in A&S Jewellers, Ari was very polite as was Laura and explained fully what service you get if you purchase a ring from them.

We loved the ring but as it was the first one I had tried on we decided to have a look elsewhere, we had no hard sell whatsoever.

We ventured into many shops, some we felt very uncomfortable in and some having quite a hard sell approach as well. After about 4 hours and after trying on many rings we went back to A&S, the ring I wanted was too small so Ari arranged to have it resized immediately whilst we waited, this took about an hour, he chatted with us and my fiancée (lol) was drinking brandy whilst I have coffee. Ari gave us the certificate for the diamond and read out the lasered number on the ring for us to check it was the same diamond both before and after the resizing.

We were provided with an insurance valuation, certificate and an after sales service of polishing and checking your ring every 9 months for free.

Such a lovely chilled environment and lovely staff, we will be back next year for polishing and for purchasing our wedding rings.

Don't bother looking elsewhere - this is the place to go!

3  Thank pocketcat
Reviewed 12 August 2015

Hatton Garden can be a daunting place to visit for the novice romantic/shopper.

However, after visiting a few ropier establishments, my fiancée stumbled across A&S and they were head and shoulders above anyone else (and we visited quite a few jewellers in total).

Laura, Uri and John were an absolute pleasure to deal with and we walked away so happy, despite the small fortune I coughed up!

The showed us enormous patience, veered away from any hard sell patter and were just genuinely nice people.

I hope this review helps someone, because I recognise just how intimidating the whole process can be.

4  Thank Aneil B
Reviewed 30 June 2015

Having got engaged on a mountainside in my homeland of Ireland I was excited to return to London to look for an engagement ring. My now fiance had been to A and S jewelers the week before the proposal looking for a "token" ring and was given fantastic advise from the owner of the store to not bother and to spend the money on the ring itself - fantastic advise in my eyes - he didn't push for a sale and had no guarantee that we would return another time. We had been on Bond street and had tried on a few of the "big brands" and I was utterly disappointed for how little you got for a 5 figure number! My fiancee suggested that we go to Hatton Gardens to see what there was. The only shop we visited was A and S and upon entering I knew we didnt need to go anywhere else. I was allowed to try on as many ring as I'd like, walk outside to see what they looked like in the sun, a full history of my diamond including CIA certificate, cleaning services (free) every couple of months, free re-sizing. It's absolutely incredible! I got to chose the most perfect ring for me - one that means so much to me so quickly. Don't go elsewhere - buy here!!

Tom and Lisa

xx

Reviewed 13 June 2015 via mobile

Brilliant! Came away with just what I wanted. Very good service from staff you can have trust in. Great selection of beautifully designed rings