Open today: 10:30 - 17:30
Review Highlights
Finest in Hatton Garden!

Having visited A&S on numerous occasions (over 6 years now) and many purchases made, I can honestly... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
kaiiiser
via mobile
Exceptional Service at and Exceptional Price

We researched engagement rings at several stores in Hatton Garden as well as retailers online, and... read more

Reviewed 12 September 2018

from US$37.20
from US$33.20
from US$74.81
More Info
All reviews engagement ring hatton garden diamond ring different aspects explained everything diamonds jewellers purchase shop clarity retailers courage knowledge
Reviewed 23 September 2015 via mobile

The whole experience was perfect. Thank you pat for helping me come to the easy decision to spend my fiancé money!

2  Thank Jessica P
Reviewed 17 September 2015 via mobile

I set out in search of somewhere to make some bespoke wedding rings; the inflated prices & dull designs on the high street just weren't going to cut the mustard, so I headed to Hatton Garden.

After an hour of window shopping I was outside A&S when a nice chap (who I now know is Jon) came out to ask if I needed any help... obviously I did & we went inside for a chat.

Jon's patience, knowledge & advice were obvious & comforting, I knew I was in good hands.

In the following weeks I went back a number of times to look at various stones & discuss designs before agreeing on the final design & stones.

As an often cynical, untrusting & tightfisted accountant, there was no doubt in my mind in the genuineness & honesty of the advice given by Jon & the team.

The finished products are absolutely stunning; the quality of work is way beyond my highest expectations & were made & available exactly in the timeframe we agreed.

I will be returning for an eternity ring when the time is appropriate, but also if I, my family or any friends need jewellery in the future. I'm certain there isn't a better place to place your trust in. If I could rate A&S even more than 5/5 I would do so!!

Thanks again Jon, Uri & team!

1  Thank Ian G
Reviewed 16 September 2015

We had such a lovely experience with Jon and the team when choosing my engagement ring. I wanted a particular design with natural pinks and Jon went out of his way to source the perfect stones. We absolutely love the ring and it was such a pleasure dealing with Jon. Great guy, great shop and I will recommend A&S over any other jewellers in Hatton Garden or New Bond St. Thanks so much :0) Reena and Kam

1  Thank ReenaKam
Reviewed 13 September 2015

I was looking for an engagement ring recently. Had a look in H Samuels and Ernest Jones, which left me feeling that I wanted more from the rings they offered. I then went back to Hatton Garden and spoke to one store before going into A&S, which a friend of mine had previously purchased from before and came out with a ring myself as they were able to fit one for me within 30 minutes.

The shop has been there over 38 years, the people are friendly and informative, I had confidence buying from them. I highly recommend that you go in and talk to the staff and see if they can work out a ring that suit you. They did for me and it was really nice chatting to them while I was waiting for my ring to be fitted.

1  Thank Li Y
Reviewed 24 August 2015

Having never been to Hatton Garden before we went to initially Cool Diamonds (which was closed on Mondays!) so we ventured around the many jewellers to look for my engagement ring.

The first ring I tried on was in A&S Jewellers, Ari was very polite as was Laura and explained fully what service you get if you purchase a ring from them.

We loved the ring but as it was the first one I had tried on we decided to have a look elsewhere, we had no hard sell whatsoever.

We ventured into many shops, some we felt very uncomfortable in and some having quite a hard sell approach as well. After about 4 hours and after trying on many rings we went back to A&S, the ring I wanted was too small so Ari arranged to have it resized immediately whilst we waited, this took about an hour, he chatted with us and my fiancée (lol) was drinking brandy whilst I have coffee. Ari gave us the certificate for the diamond and read out the lasered number on the ring for us to check it was the same diamond both before and after the resizing.

We were provided with an insurance valuation, certificate and an after sales service of polishing and checking your ring every 9 months for free.

Such a lovely chilled environment and lovely staff, we will be back next year for polishing and for purchasing our wedding rings.

Don't bother looking elsewhere - this is the place to go!

3  Thank pocketcat