Open today: 10:30 - 17:30
Review Highlights
Amazing Service!!!!

My husband recently bought me the most stunning diamond ring. We had bought our wedding bands here... read more

Reviewed 8 December 2018
Lisa G
Finest in Hatton Garden!

Having visited A&S on numerous occasions (over 6 years now) and many purchases made, I can honestly... read more

Reviewed 4 October 2018

from US$32.63
from US$39.15
from US$73.41
More Info
All reviews engagement ring hatton garden diamond ring different aspects explained everything diamonds jewellers purchase shop certified clarity retailers
Reviewed 2 December 2015

The most helpful and calming jewelers i visited in Hatton Garden. From start to finish Jon was a great help no rush at all even during busy period of the day sat down and took time to answer and explain everything. Didn't force you into anything or badmouth other jewelers just focused on my requirements. Exceptional service and all staff were helpful all amendments were done to the highest standard without any fuss, even when we returned after the proposal the service was excellent the staff made us feel very welcome and special and advised my fiance all about the after sales care and everything they offer including the FREE polish service and wanting to see the ring every 9 months to make sure that it's all in perfect condition. That is what I justify as going the extra mile and providing excellent customer service

Date of experience: October 2015
2  Thank Moses O
Reviewed 23 September 2015 via mobile

The whole experience was perfect. Thank you pat for helping me come to the easy decision to spend my fiancé money!

Date of experience: September 2015
2  Thank Jessica P
Reviewed 17 September 2015 via mobile

I set out in search of somewhere to make some bespoke wedding rings; the inflated prices & dull designs on the high street just weren't going to cut the mustard, so I headed to Hatton Garden.

After an hour of window shopping I was outside A&S when a nice chap (who I now know is Jon) came out to ask if I needed any help... obviously I did & we went inside for a chat.

Jon's patience, knowledge & advice were obvious & comforting, I knew I was in good hands.

In the following weeks I went back a number of times to look at various stones & discuss designs before agreeing on the final design & stones.

As an often cynical, untrusting & tightfisted accountant, there was no doubt in my mind in the genuineness & honesty of the advice given by Jon & the team.

The finished products are absolutely stunning; the quality of work is way beyond my highest expectations & were made & available exactly in the timeframe we agreed.

I will be returning for an eternity ring when the time is appropriate, but also if I, my family or any friends need jewellery in the future. I'm certain there isn't a better place to place your trust in. If I could rate A&S even more than 5/5 I would do so!!

Thanks again Jon, Uri & team!

Date of experience: September 2015
1  Thank Ian G
Reviewed 16 September 2015

We had such a lovely experience with Jon and the team when choosing my engagement ring. I wanted a particular design with natural pinks and Jon went out of his way to source the perfect stones. We absolutely love the ring and it was such a pleasure dealing with Jon. Great guy, great shop and I will recommend A&S over any other jewellers in Hatton Garden or New Bond St. Thanks so much :0) Reena and Kam

Date of experience: June 2015
1  Thank ReenaKam
Reviewed 13 September 2015

I was looking for an engagement ring recently. Had a look in H Samuels and Ernest Jones, which left me feeling that I wanted more from the rings they offered. I then went back to Hatton Garden and spoke to one store before going into A&S, which a friend of mine had previously purchased from before and came out with a ring myself as they were able to fit one for me within 30 minutes.

The shop has been there over 38 years, the people are friendly and informative, I had confidence buying from them. I highly recommend that you go in and talk to the staff and see if they can work out a ring that suit you. They did for me and it was really nice chatting to them while I was waiting for my ring to be fitted.

Date of experience: August 2015