Open today: 10:30 - 17:30
Review Highlights
Finest in Hatton Garden!

Having visited A&S on numerous occasions (over 6 years now) and many purchases made, I can honestly... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
kaiiiser
via mobile
Exceptional Service at and Exceptional Price

We researched engagement rings at several stores in Hatton Garden as well as retailers online, and... read more

Reviewed 12 September 2018

from US$37.20
from US$33.20
from US$74.81
More Info
All reviews engagement ring hatton garden diamond ring different aspects explained everything diamonds jewellers purchase shop clarity retailers courage knowledge
Reviewed 25 January 2016 via mobile

I visited back in September buying an engagement ring on my own, which is pretty intimidating. Ari was a great help, offering really helpful advice - I never felt rushed and was offered all the time I needed for such a big decision.
I returned for a resize post proposal and was done in double quick time. I came back with my fiancé for wedding ring shopping in Jan and Laura was great and took the time to offer us both loads of options. We would definitely recommend all at A&S looking for engagement and wedding rings

Reviewed 19 December 2015

2nd visit and was not let down as always it was very relaxing even when a little busy and good value and good advice....and all delivered on time.

Reviewed 2 December 2015

The most helpful and calming jewelers i visited in Hatton Garden. From start to finish Jon was a great help no rush at all even during busy period of the day sat down and took time to answer and explain everything. Didn't force you into anything or badmouth other jewelers just focused on my requirements. Exceptional service and all staff were helpful all amendments were done to the highest standard without any fuss, even when we returned after the proposal the service was excellent the staff made us feel very welcome and special and advised my fiance all about the after sales care and everything they offer including the FREE polish service and wanting to see the ring every 9 months to make sure that it's all in perfect condition. That is what I justify as going the extra mile and providing excellent customer service

2  Thank Moses O
Reviewed 23 September 2015 via mobile

The whole experience was perfect. Thank you pat for helping me come to the easy decision to spend my fiancé money!

2  Thank Jessica P
Reviewed 17 September 2015 via mobile

I set out in search of somewhere to make some bespoke wedding rings; the inflated prices & dull designs on the high street just weren't going to cut the mustard, so I headed to Hatton Garden.

After an hour of window shopping I was outside A&S when a nice chap (who I now know is Jon) came out to ask if I needed any help... obviously I did & we went inside for a chat.

Jon's patience, knowledge & advice were obvious & comforting, I knew I was in good hands.

In the following weeks I went back a number of times to look at various stones & discuss designs before agreeing on the final design & stones.

As an often cynical, untrusting & tightfisted accountant, there was no doubt in my mind in the genuineness & honesty of the advice given by Jon & the team.

The finished products are absolutely stunning; the quality of work is way beyond my highest expectations & were made & available exactly in the timeframe we agreed.

I will be returning for an eternity ring when the time is appropriate, but also if I, my family or any friends need jewellery in the future. I'm certain there isn't a better place to place your trust in. If I could rate A&S even more than 5/5 I would do so!!

Thanks again Jon, Uri & team!

1  Thank Ian G