“Great service- Trustworthy”

Ranked #9 of 850 Shopping in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 25 February 2016

I never appreciated that getting the ring right would be the toughest part of the proposal! There was far more too consider than I ever expected. Hatton Garden can be daunting with flashy jewellers and hard sell types on most corners. The service at A&S was helpful, pressure free and above all down to earth giving me the trust that I needed to feel for a significant purchase in not just cost terms but also importance of getting it right. Jon and team give the feeling of the family business which they are who have been around a long time. I was nervous and indecisive like many people are in that position I am sure but they remained helpful and patient throughout. Also made my mothers day making a complimentary repair to her ring which had annoyed her for years. Happy to recommend.

All reviews
"resize"
"clarity"
"courage"

Reviewed 4 February 2016

As well as making a completely perfect engagement ring, A&S took an extraordinary level of care with everything from initial discussions, through refinement of the design, honouring of the quoted price despite unforeseen higher costs, very swift turnaround and even coming up to my workplace to deliver when I couldn't get to them during working hours. The experience and commitment shine through here - no surprise their premises are packed full of returning customers on a Saturday - I'm sure we'll be there again sometime too. Highly, highly recommended.

1  Thank Mike N
Reviewed 25 January 2016 via mobile

I visited back in September buying an engagement ring on my own, which is pretty intimidating. Ari was a great help, offering really helpful advice - I never felt rushed and was offered all the time I needed for such a big decision.
I returned for a resize post proposal and was done in double quick time. I came back with my fiancé for wedding ring shopping in Jan and Laura was great and took the time to offer us both loads of options. We would definitely recommend all at A&S looking for engagement and wedding rings

Reviewed 19 December 2015

2nd visit and was not let down as always it was very relaxing even when a little busy and good value and good advice....and all delivered on time.

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 December 2015

The most helpful and calming jewelers i visited in Hatton Garden. From start to finish Jon was a great help no rush at all even during busy period of the day sat down and took time to answer and explain everything. Didn't force you into anything or badmouth other jewelers just focused on my requirements. Exceptional service and all staff were helpful all amendments were done to the highest standard without any fuss, even when we returned after the proposal the service was excellent the staff made us feel very welcome and special and advised my fiance all about the after sales care and everything they offer including the FREE polish service and wanting to see the ring every 9 months to make sure that it's all in perfect condition. That is what I justify as going the extra mile and providing excellent customer service

2  Thank Moses O