Open today: 10:30 - 17:30
Review Highlights
Finest in Hatton Garden!

Having visited A&S on numerous occasions (over 6 years now) and many purchases made, I can honestly... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
kaiiiser
via mobile
Exceptional Service at and Exceptional Price

We researched engagement rings at several stores in Hatton Garden as well as retailers online, and... read more

Reviewed 12 September 2018

from US$37.20
from US$33.20
from US$74.81
More Info
All reviews engagement ring hatton garden diamond ring different aspects explained everything diamonds jewellers purchase shop clarity retailers courage knowledge
Reviewed 12 March 2016

Went to AS jewellers after we had a disaster with another jewellers to try and create my ideal wedding band. Tim was so professional, honest and clear with what we had to do. He helped us so much during this process. We would highly recommend AS jewellers to all. Thank you Tim and Adam for my ideal ring :)

Reviewed 9 March 2016

I visited Hatton Garden in February to buy an engagement ring. I didn't have much of an idea what I wanted to buy, only a rough budget. Other shops made me feel uncomfortable asking for advice, and some were pushy and trying for a quick sale.

Ari and Laura in A&S made me feel welcome, explained what to look for in diamonds and settings and helped me to choose something I was very happy with, staying within my budget. Laura was very helpful and took her time to explain the different aspects of a diamond were more valuable, and how diamond certification worked. They only sell GIA certified diamonds in A&S.

The workshop set the diamond in the ring within a couple of hours, and when I came back to pick it up the end result was excellent. Thankfully she said yes!

A&S also provide generous aftercare, with one free engagement ring resizing and yearly polishing for life.

1  Thank Alex V
Reviewed 28 February 2016

I'd spend a couple of days searching for an engagement ring and was struggling to find "the one".

I spotted one in the window of A&S and knew right away it was going to be a strong contender.

The excellent staff showed me several other designs and arrangements of stones without ever pushing the budget I set (unlike a LOT of other shops in HG who thing a £5k budget actually means nearer to £7k!!!).

As soon as I saw the ring I saw in the window though I knew my search was over.
It was simply in a different league to anything else I had seen in my price range.
The quality of the stones, along with a more unique setting than a lot of the generic 3 stone settings was just stunning.

Thankfully my girlfriend (now fiancé) agreed and couldn't be happier.

Overall, I cannot recommend A&S highly enough and will certainly be going back for our wedding rings once we get to that.

Reviewed 25 February 2016

I never appreciated that getting the ring right would be the toughest part of the proposal! There was far more too consider than I ever expected. Hatton Garden can be daunting with flashy jewellers and hard sell types on most corners. The service at A&S was helpful, pressure free and above all down to earth giving me the trust that I needed to feel for a significant purchase in not just cost terms but also importance of getting it right. Jon and team give the feeling of the family business which they are who have been around a long time. I was nervous and indecisive like many people are in that position I am sure but they remained helpful and patient throughout. Also made my mothers day making a complimentary repair to her ring which had annoyed her for years. Happy to recommend.

Reviewed 4 February 2016

As well as making a completely perfect engagement ring, A&S took an extraordinary level of care with everything from initial discussions, through refinement of the design, honouring of the quoted price despite unforeseen higher costs, very swift turnaround and even coming up to my workplace to deliver when I couldn't get to them during working hours. The experience and commitment shine through here - no surprise their premises are packed full of returning customers on a Saturday - I'm sure we'll be there again sometime too. Highly, highly recommended.

1  Thank Mike N