“One word - Incredible...”

A&S Jewellery Mfg Ltd
Ranked #9 of 850 Shopping in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 27 April 2016

We were completely blown away by the service and the no pressure feel we got from visiting A&S. Not knowing much about diamonds, Uri spent a lot of time explaining everything to us and was so helpful even 100 questions later! Excellent place and highly recommend if you want impeccable service, a positively memorable experience and a stunning ring. You now have two lifelong customers, see you guys again soon for the wedding rings :-)

Ben

"resize"
"clarity"
"courage"

Reviewed 27 March 2016

We went in not knowing much about diamonds or what type of engagement ring I wanted and Uri was very helpful with explaining the basics and helping me come to a decision without feeling pressured. He took time to show us different diamonds and ring styles and let me try them all on, then managed to create the perfect ring within an hour. I would definitely recommend A+S to friends and will return to buy our wedding bands.

Reviewed 12 March 2016

Went to AS jewellers after we had a disaster with another jewellers to try and create my ideal wedding band. Tim was so professional, honest and clear with what we had to do. He helped us so much during this process. We would highly recommend AS jewellers to all. Thank you Tim and Adam for my ideal ring :)

Reviewed 9 March 2016

I visited Hatton Garden in February to buy an engagement ring. I didn't have much of an idea what I wanted to buy, only a rough budget. Other shops made me feel uncomfortable asking for advice, and some were pushy and trying for a quick sale.

Ari and Laura in A&S made me feel welcome, explained what to look for in diamonds and settings and helped me to choose something I was very happy with, staying within my budget. Laura was very helpful and took her time to explain the different aspects of a diamond were more valuable, and how diamond certification worked. They only sell GIA certified diamonds in A&S.

The workshop set the diamond in the ring within a couple of hours, and when I came back to pick it up the end result was excellent. Thankfully she said yes!

A&S also provide generous aftercare, with one free engagement ring resizing and yearly polishing for life.

1  Thank Alex V
See more reviews
Reviewed 28 February 2016

I'd spend a couple of days searching for an engagement ring and was struggling to find "the one".

I spotted one in the window of A&S and knew right away it was going to be a strong contender.

The excellent staff showed me several other designs and arrangements of stones without ever pushing the budget I set (unlike a LOT of other shops in HG who thing a £5k budget actually means nearer to £7k!!!).

As soon as I saw the ring I saw in the window though I knew my search was over.
It was simply in a different league to anything else I had seen in my price range.
The quality of the stones, along with a more unique setting than a lot of the generic 3 stone settings was just stunning.

Thankfully my girlfriend (now fiancé) agreed and couldn't be happier.

Overall, I cannot recommend A&S highly enough and will certainly be going back for our wedding rings once we get to that.