Open today: 10:30 - 17:30
Review Highlights
Finest in Hatton Garden!

Having visited A&S on numerous occasions (over 6 years now) and many purchases made, I can honestly... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
kaiiiser
via mobile
Exceptional Service at and Exceptional Price

We researched engagement rings at several stores in Hatton Garden as well as retailers online, and... read more

Reviewed 12 September 2018

from US$37.20
from US$33.20
from US$74.81
More Info
All reviews engagement ring hatton garden diamond ring different aspects explained everything diamonds jewellers purchase shop clarity retailers courage knowledge
Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

My fiancé and I visited the entire of Hatton Gardens and were drawn to A&S but the excellent range of platinum rings. We went in and One of the sales staff called Laura took us through a range of options, picking out a dozen or so rings to look through. She was very helpful and patient, not pushy at all. Once we'd made a decision she took us through the finer details and got the run resized in under half an hour! Amazing service, great range of rings! We'll be back to buy our wedding bands!

1  Thank Russell G
Reviewed 6 June 2016 via mobile

I spent quite a long time visiting every shop in hatton garden looking for the perfect engagement ring but also the perfect service. A and S had the best of both. They were extremely welcoming and did not put any pressure to purchase. They encouraged me to look around before buying and although I did, nothing really compared go the diamond I eventually picked from A and S. Their service was second to none and Jon and Rory are great people, wanting to make their service fit you as best as possible.

The after care remains great. We both went back to buy the wedding band and were both extremely happy. We also have complementary engagemnt ring cleaning prior to our wedding!

This has to be your top choice in Hatton Garden. Not only is the service excellent, the diamonds are beautiful.

Reviewed 23 May 2016

Just turned 50 and wanted a pendant to spoil myself. The staff at A&S were amazing, created a idea and picture into a fabulous white gold and diamond pendant. Couldn't be more happier. Would certainly recommend them to my friends.

1  Thank michelle501966
Reviewed 27 April 2016

We were completely blown away by the service and the no pressure feel we got from visiting A&S. Not knowing much about diamonds, Uri spent a lot of time explaining everything to us and was so helpful even 100 questions later! Excellent place and highly recommend if you want impeccable service, a positively memorable experience and a stunning ring. You now have two lifelong customers, see you guys again soon for the wedding rings :-)

Ben

1  Thank benjameshall
Reviewed 27 March 2016

We went in not knowing much about diamonds or what type of engagement ring I wanted and Uri was very helpful with explaining the basics and helping me come to a decision without feeling pressured. He took time to show us different diamonds and ring styles and let me try them all on, then managed to create the perfect ring within an hour. I would definitely recommend A+S to friends and will return to buy our wedding bands.