Open today: 10:30 - 17:30
Review Highlights
Finest in Hatton Garden!

Having visited A&S on numerous occasions (over 6 years now) and many purchases made, I can honestly... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
kaiiiser
via mobile
Exceptional Service at and Exceptional Price

We researched engagement rings at several stores in Hatton Garden as well as retailers online, and... read more

Reviewed 12 September 2018

from US$37.20
from US$33.20
from US$74.81
More Info
All reviews engagement ring hatton garden diamond ring different aspects explained everything diamonds jewellers purchase shop clarity retailers courage knowledge
Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

I can't recommend A&S Jewellery highly enough, the service I received from Jon was first class. There was no hard sell but instead he took the time to go through the whole process, explaining all the details and decisions that I needed to consider when buying an engagement ring. They we're very accommodating with payments and kept in contact throughout the whole process of the ring being made until collection. My Fiancé loves her ring and we will be returning for our wedding bands in the near future. Certainly the best in Hatton Garden!

Tom & Lizzie

1  Thank Tom D
Reviewed 23 July 2016

We had a brilliant experience choosing an engagement ring at A&S. After looking round a number of the shops in Hatton Garden we found that A&S had exactly what we were looking for. The shop window was attractive and included a large number of different styles. We found Uri's customer service to be excellent - there was no hard sell and he was very patient and took time to explain different stone options once we had picked a specific design. My other half is absolutely over the moon with the ring and we look forward to returning for wedding bands in the near future. The prices were very competitive for a high quality product. Thanks for helping to make the purchase such a special experience.

Matt & Julia

Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

My fiancé and I visited the entire of Hatton Gardens and were drawn to A&S but the excellent range of platinum rings. We went in and One of the sales staff called Laura took us through a range of options, picking out a dozen or so rings to look through. She was very helpful and patient, not pushy at all. Once we'd made a decision she took us through the finer details and got the run resized in under half an hour! Amazing service, great range of rings! We'll be back to buy our wedding bands!

1  Thank Russell G
Reviewed 6 June 2016 via mobile

I spent quite a long time visiting every shop in hatton garden looking for the perfect engagement ring but also the perfect service. A and S had the best of both. They were extremely welcoming and did not put any pressure to purchase. They encouraged me to look around before buying and although I did, nothing really compared go the diamond I eventually picked from A and S. Their service was second to none and Jon and Rory are great people, wanting to make their service fit you as best as possible.

The after care remains great. We both went back to buy the wedding band and were both extremely happy. We also have complementary engagemnt ring cleaning prior to our wedding!

This has to be your top choice in Hatton Garden. Not only is the service excellent, the diamonds are beautiful.

Reviewed 23 May 2016

Just turned 50 and wanted a pendant to spoil myself. The staff at A&S were amazing, created a idea and picture into a fabulous white gold and diamond pendant. Couldn't be more happier. Would certainly recommend them to my friends.

1  Thank michelle501966