“Top class service and ring”

A&S Jewellery Mfg Ltd
Ranked #9 of 850 Shopping in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 10 November 2016

Highly recommend A&S! I first visited them the evening before leaving on a trip where I planned to pop the question (last minute decision!) and although I had quite specific requirements, Jon sourced me the perfect loose diamond the following morning.

Before I returned to collect he sent me photos of various ring options with my diamond sitting so I could choose in advance to ensure it was ready in time for me to make my flight!

All the diamond details were explained and verified. They also held on to my papers for me so I didn't have to travel with them, and they re-sized for free upon my return.

Overall a surprisingly stress-free experience thanks to Jon and the A&S team.

All reviews
"resize"
"clarity"
"courage"

Reviewed 4 September 2016

I went to see the A&S team after being recommended that they were the best. The moment I walked in everyone was really friendly and I sat at the back with the owner Uri. The engagement ring that I wanted was quite specific so immediately we were looking at loose diamonds and bands to make something bespoke, rather than many other shops that try to sell you what they already have in the windows.
Uri was great, we spent over an hour discussing it and looking at options.
I then went away to think about it and I wasn't made to feel pressure about making a decision which I really liked.
It didn't take long before I knew that was exactly what I wanted and I came back to finalise everything. He said it could be fully made and ready to go within an hour as they do everything in-house but I had to shoot off and picked it up the next day, looking better than I could have imagined. It was literally 2 hours before I was going to ask my girlfriend the big question and Uri could see I was nervous, so he gave me a large brandy to calm my nerves.
They let me know about the great aftercare that they have so I'll be back to see them for a polish in 9 months. I would highly recommend A&S Jewellers and would recommend them to everyone.

3  Thank ollie800
Reviewed 28 August 2016

What can i say that the other reviewers haven't already? Save yourself lots of time and energy and visit A&S first. Superb selection, service and advice.

I was facing the rather daunting task of selecting an engagement ring by myself for my partner and after reading the great reviews about A&S decided that this would be my first stop. Having no prior knowledge and only a very slight idea of what i was after Laura very patiently took me through my options and explained everything about diamond buying. I love the fact that all the diamonds are GIA certified and that A&S have traceability for all their diamonds (as someone that works in ethical sourcing of products this was very important to me). Never pushy or 'salesy' Laura respected the budget i had set and offered me great advice in what, lets be honest can be a very confusing and overwhelming process. The end result is that my now fiancee has a ring she loves, that was chosen by me and within budget. We most certainly will be back for our wedding bands. Could not recommend A&S and Laura any more, and they should most certainly be your first (and only) stop in Hatton Gardens during your search for a special engagement ring.

3  Thank Simon L
Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

I can't recommend A&S Jewellery highly enough, the service I received from Jon was first class. There was no hard sell but instead he took the time to go through the whole process, explaining all the details and decisions that I needed to consider when buying an engagement ring. They we're very accommodating with payments and kept in contact throughout the whole process of the ring being made until collection. My Fiancé loves her ring and we will be returning for our wedding bands in the near future. Certainly the best in Hatton Garden!

Tom & Lizzie

1  Thank Tom D
See more reviews
Reviewed 23 July 2016

We had a brilliant experience choosing an engagement ring at A&S. After looking round a number of the shops in Hatton Garden we found that A&S had exactly what we were looking for. The shop window was attractive and included a large number of different styles. We found Uri's customer service to be excellent - there was no hard sell and he was very patient and took time to explain different stone options once we had picked a specific design. My other half is absolutely over the moon with the ring and we look forward to returning for wedding bands in the near future. The prices were very competitive for a high quality product. Thanks for helping to make the purchase such a special experience.

Matt & Julia