“Simple and stress free”

Ranked #9 of 850 Shopping in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 6 December 2016

After having spent a long time looking at various ring options in the UK and France, we went into A&S after visiting Hatton Garden and seeing exactly what we wanted in the window. There was no pressure at all to buy, but they were still very helpful in answering our questions and advising us on all things diamonds. We will most certainly return there for the wedding rings! Would highly recommend to everybody looking for great service, amazing diamonds and fair prices!

All reviews
"resize"
"clarity"
"courage"

Reviewed 12 November 2016

A&S are fantastic and professional they created exactly what i wanted. The diamond is beautiful and also the pendant itself. I have had so many compliments!! all my family have had jewellery made with A&S we wouldnt use any other company. I highly recommend them. Thank you so much for my beautiful pendant.

Reviewed 10 November 2016

Highly recommend A&S! I first visited them the evening before leaving on a trip where I planned to pop the question (last minute decision!) and although I had quite specific requirements, Jon sourced me the perfect loose diamond the following morning.

Before I returned to collect he sent me photos of various ring options with my diamond sitting so I could choose in advance to ensure it was ready in time for me to make my flight!

All the diamond details were explained and verified. They also held on to my papers for me so I didn't have to travel with them, and they re-sized for free upon my return.

Overall a surprisingly stress-free experience thanks to Jon and the A&S team.

Reviewed 4 September 2016

I went to see the A&S team after being recommended that they were the best. The moment I walked in everyone was really friendly and I sat at the back with the owner Uri. The engagement ring that I wanted was quite specific so immediately we were looking at loose diamonds and bands to make something bespoke, rather than many other shops that try to sell you what they already have in the windows.
Uri was great, we spent over an hour discussing it and looking at options.
I then went away to think about it and I wasn't made to feel pressure about making a decision which I really liked.
It didn't take long before I knew that was exactly what I wanted and I came back to finalise everything. He said it could be fully made and ready to go within an hour as they do everything in-house but I had to shoot off and picked it up the next day, looking better than I could have imagined. It was literally 2 hours before I was going to ask my girlfriend the big question and Uri could see I was nervous, so he gave me a large brandy to calm my nerves.
They let me know about the great aftercare that they have so I'll be back to see them for a polish in 9 months. I would highly recommend A&S Jewellers and would recommend them to everyone.

3  Thank ollie800
See more reviews
Reviewed 28 August 2016

What can i say that the other reviewers haven't already? Save yourself lots of time and energy and visit A&S first. Superb selection, service and advice.

I was facing the rather daunting task of selecting an engagement ring by myself for my partner and after reading the great reviews about A&S decided that this would be my first stop. Having no prior knowledge and only a very slight idea of what i was after Laura very patiently took me through my options and explained everything about diamond buying. I love the fact that all the diamonds are GIA certified and that A&S have traceability for all their diamonds (as someone that works in ethical sourcing of products this was very important to me). Never pushy or 'salesy' Laura respected the budget i had set and offered me great advice in what, lets be honest can be a very confusing and overwhelming process. The end result is that my now fiancee has a ring she loves, that was chosen by me and within budget. We most certainly will be back for our wedding bands. Could not recommend A&S and Laura any more, and they should most certainly be your first (and only) stop in Hatton Gardens during your search for a special engagement ring.

3  Thank Simon L