“Great place to stay”

Ranked #4 of 557 London B&B and Inns
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Very comfortable, with easy access to the tube. Jasmine is very kind and served an excellent breakfast. The Curry Garden down the street is great for dinner. The neighborhood is very quiet and residential. You won't regret staying here!

3 Thank 199LDC

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 February 2014

My wife and I stayed for one night 20-21/02/2013. Jasmine made us very welcome and feel right at home from the start. Nothing was too much trouble and our expectations were exceeded at every point. Breakfast was superb too. Two day tickets bought from the nearby above-ground station (Arnos Grove) made for a very easy trip into and about the city. Thank you Jasmine.
Arthur & Kath

2 Thank Arthur K
Worcester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 February 2014

My husband & I spent a couple of days with the hospitality of Jasmine which was just like staying with a family friend.We were warmly greeted & a cup of tea with biscuits paved the way for us to relax after our long journey.Our room was extremely comfortable with private bathroom which we could not fault&everything provided including towels as some B&Bs do not even provide shower wash let alone towels!The food covered a wide selection of choice each morning beautifully presented & it prepared us well for each day.Parking was ideal & safe.The tube station was a stones throw away as was the park, which meant we could get on & travel straight to our destination choice easily-36 mins on tube to South Kensington for Royal Albert Hall! Thankyou very much Jasmine as nothing was too much trouble & we will definitely see you again. x

3 Thank NJW59
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 21 February 2014 via mobile

Just spent a couple of days at Bay Tree House B&B. Everything was excellent. Food was good, Jasmine, the owner, was really helpful and friendly. Nice room with ensuite bathroom and a fantastic shower (very important for me!) Felt very clean and safe. Recommended.

Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank khundale
Broken Hill, Australia
Reviewed 4 January 2014

My wife & I have stayed in a lot of very good B&B's, but this is the best. Janice & James were fantastic hosts. The breakfast menu, cooked by Janice were some of the best we have had anywhere. The tube (Picadilly) was 5 min walk away and so were the shops. In particular the fish & chip shop (that James recommended) served the best fish & chips, especially the cod, that I have had in a long long time. James & Janice's advice on where to visit and how to get there was really helpful. In short we know where we are staying next time we are in London.
Danny & Lindy, Australia

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
12 Thank Danny O
Moscow, Russia
Reviewed 26 November 2013

I just want to thank James and Janice for their hospitality for those 4 nights that me and my friend spent in London. Janice is a very nice and kind woman and her meal is just amazing and James has an excellent English sence of humor :). Also they helped us to planned our tight schedule in London and give us a lot of advices about some interesting places in London. If I'll come back in London someday, I'll definitely stay in BTH again because you really can feel like home in this place.
Cheers!

Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
9 Thank Anton209
Matherville
Reviewed 23 November 2013

From the moment we arrived we where received with open arms. James and Janice made us feel very welcomed and relaxed in their home. My sister and I had some special needs and our hosts couldn't do enough to help. They where always available to lend a helping hand . My sister had a few bad days and they encouraged me to go out and see London on my own. Janice helped my sister while she recouped at home. Wow! James and I spent a few evenings up late talking and he even invited me out one night with his friend . ( what a blast!) . Two minutes walk from from the Piccadilly line. 20 minutes from London. Super easy to reach downtown and sights. Plus, great fish and chips take away and an Indian restaurant right at the underground entrance. If you are looking for a place to stay in London with charm and a warm family like atmosphere , look no further than bay tree house B and B . Thank you James and Janice for your comfortable home and the extra special care you gave my sister. It made this London holiday the trip of a lifetime for her. I could not have done it without you both. God bless you and London! Darin and Stephanie.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family