“When in London do as Londoners do”
Review of Anti Tourism Tours - CLOSED

Anti Tourism Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Anti Tourism Tours is London’s first anti-tourism tours provider for real travellers. We are a group of organized local people who is passionate about their boroughs. Our mission is to show travellers the most hidden and cool spots in London and we like small groups. We think every traveller should feel at home wherever they go, and learn about the genuine places where locals hang out.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“When in London do as Londoners do”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

To put it short I just loved this experience. When I arrive in new places I always look for something genuine and special that no other place has, a spirit, a beat of the city. And this tour had it all: it was funny, entertaining, surprising and intimate. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to see the “true” heart of London.

Visited October 2013

Newcastle-under-Lyme, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Perfect way to live a life of traveller”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Lot to write about this tour .. It's nicely and neatly organised tour, covered most places during this trip. Good to see food joints and markets around Camden. ......

1 Thank Soulripper
Brescia, Lombardia, Italy
“Camden Tour”
Reviewed 19 October 2013

The tour is a small adventure.
To me that I've never been in London, starting from the Station of Kings Cross and reaching the always-living market of Camden Town through Regents Canal has been a unique emotions. The tour starts outside Kings Cross Station, some information from the tour guide and start walking. But's the walk is the beautiful part. You can literally see the environment changing. The "typical London" which you usually see in picture shift into buildings on the canals, and changing again into Camden after walking under bridges and walking by graffiti arts.
A well spent day for me.

Visited October 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Awesome way to meet new people, stories and an intimate London”
Reviewed 18 October 2013

Never thought London could have this type of life.

It was quite surprising to know the stories within the places we visited. Starting at the Kings Cross station we were given really good insights about how this station and area worked in the past. Then following the canal to a completely different place as Camden is, we got the both sides of London. It can be a really calm place and at the same time a very energetic place with a lot of different activities to do.

This tour is amazing and I really recommend it to everyone in London or just visiting. With the time we spent in it we got outstanding and interesting information that we will keep with us forever.

London, United Kingdom
“Camden Walking Tour”
Reviewed 18 October 2013

Starting at King's Cross, we were taken to a part of the London City which was off the beaten track. I found the information provided quite interesting and enjoyable.

But I felt that the tour should've ended in Camden Town Market, as we had next to no time browsing around in the crowd and it was easy for the tour operators and participants to be distracted.