“Fantastic, authentic London experience”
Review of Anti Tourism Tours - CLOSED

Anti Tourism Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Anti Tourism Tours is London’s first anti-tourism tours provider for real travellers. We are a group of organized local people who is passionate about their boroughs. Our mission is to show travellers the most hidden and cool spots in London and we like small groups. We think every traveller should feel at home wherever they go, and learn about the genuine places where locals hang out.
London, England, United Kingdom
“Fantastic, authentic London experience”
Reviewed 31 October 2013

I did the Camden Walking Tour quite recently, and to be fair I was slightly unsure about it before..but I am so glad I went on this tour! It was an inspiring experience: although I’ve been living in London for a while, now I see Camden from a different angle. Our local (and very friendly) guide explained us many interesting things (things that not many people know!) about London and its history. At first, we walked along the Regent’s Canal, which is one of the most fascinating spot and gives you a different insight into London life. Then we experienced the Camden Market, with all its sounds, foods, shops and colours. Simply, it’s great and I can only highly recommend it: if you visit the city and you want to see its real “soul”, this tour is a must!

Visited September 2013

Lisbon, Portugal
“Camden Tour”
Reviewed 25 October 2013

I went to visit a friend in London and stayed over for the weekend. I went for the Camden tour and it was really different from where I had been with my sister before. The group of people was small and diverse. The guide was a alright guy. The tour itself was amazing and their idea for the tours is actually quite nice. Im sum it was a very well spent afternoon. Would do it again, definitely

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“When in London do as Londoners do”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

To put it short I just loved this experience. When I arrive in new places I always look for something genuine and special that no other place has, a spirit, a beat of the city. And this tour had it all: it was funny, entertaining, surprising and intimate. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to see the “true” heart of London.

Newcastle-under-Lyme, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Perfect way to live a life of traveller”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Lot to write about this tour .. It's nicely and neatly organised tour, covered most places during this trip. Good to see food joints and markets around Camden. ......

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Soulripper
Brescia, Lombardia, Italy
“Camden Tour”
Reviewed 19 October 2013

The tour is a small adventure.
To me that I've never been in London, starting from the Station of Kings Cross and reaching the always-living market of Camden Town through Regents Canal has been a unique emotions. The tour starts outside Kings Cross Station, some information from the tour guide and start walking. But's the walk is the beautiful part. You can literally see the environment changing. The "typical London" which you usually see in picture shift into buildings on the canals, and changing again into Camden after walking under bridges and walking by graffiti arts.
A well spent day for me.