Qbic Hotel London City
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Pool
3,635 results
All reviewsbrick lanequirky hotelaldgate east tubefun roomhose pipefun hotelfree tea and coffeewindowless roomrain showerno windowcomfy bedliverpool streetgreat showergreat roomthe ground floortower bridgeunderground station
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I stayed at Qbic hotel for one night when traveling for work.
The location is very good, close walking distance to a metro station and quiet street.

My room was really big and the bed incredibily comfy! The room is really designed and surprizing.
The bathroom is the main issue. There is no space to leave your stuff and the rain shower is great ...except if you do not want to wet your hair.

The breakfast room is very nice, the breakfast is a good price £7.5 whereas the choice is limited (nothing hot).

Room Tip: Avoid no window rooms
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Madiha R, Guest Relations Manager at Qbic Hotel London City, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Dear Cécile G,

Thank you for your positive comments.

Its fantastic that you had a great stay with us.

We are looking to make some changes to the bathroom in due course, however I will pass this feedback on to the relevant member of staff.

We are excited to welcome you back to Qbic very soon.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

The hotel has a number of odd, quirky design items in it. The rooms are far from basic as the website suggests. The room had a very functional but well designed and neat bath (shower) room with basin & toilet.

The bed was really comfortable; slept like a log. I do find it odd not being able to make my own coffee, but I guess with a bit of planning it isn't a problem. It nice to be able to choose whether you want breakfast or not.

Would I use this hotel again, within a heartbeat! Really recommend it

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Madiha R, Guest Relations Manager at Qbic Hotel London City, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Dear Iain B,

Thank you for your fantastic feedback.

We are overly happy to hear your stay was a great experience.

We do love our mattresses and want our guests to love them as well, so we are pleased to know you had a perfect nights sleep.

We will see you again very soon.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

When I've been working in London lately, I've stayed at the Grange Tower Bridge, which is comfortable but bland. However they had no room last week so I was booked into the Qbic which turned out to be a lot of fun, with all sorts of quirky bits and pieces around the hotel. The room was fine, with a large comfortable bed and was kept scrupulously clean. One feature of the room was the easel/step ladder that served as a wardrobe. The lounge/breakfast area was comfortable and stylish. Breakfast was good, with cold meats and cheeses, croissants etc etc. Couple of small downsides: my card was apparently declined when I tried to pay for breakfast; I paid cash instead, but later found my account had been debited the amount. I'm sure it was by accident, and it was only £7.50. Plus a couple of nights there were drunks in the street outside shouting at each other, so maybe the Qbic could invest in more effective double glazing. But overall a great experience, and I will try and stay at the Qbic, rather than the Grange in the future.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear chrismCambridgeshire,

Thank you so much for your lovely review.

We are thrilled to hear you chose to stay at our Hotel and will definitely return to Qbic over the Grange Hotel.

Its great to hear you enjoyed the design aspect of the hotel and even used the Dressboy (ladder) in the bedroom.

I would like to apologise for the charge on your account, I will pass this feedback onto the Front Desk Team. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We do look forward to seeing you again at Qbic very soon.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

First impression - small room, strange decoration.... But during 3 nights stay I really loved the hotel. Must have for moden art lovers! I travelled alone, on business and came to Qubic as coference hotel was overbooked. But that was the first hotel I enjoyed to come to lobby in the evening and read there, have a look at beautiful art albums, eat sandwiches for dinner - all by myself. Really nice płace with informal/ homely/ artistic atmosphere . Price was not so low in comparison to standards provided but London is expensive...
P.S. Really good bed matressess and many sockets to charge your devices close to bed. Wifi everewhere !

1  Thank Malgosia M

Dear Malgosia M,

Thank you very much for your positive review.

It is great to hear you enjoyed your stay, liked the design and art and felt comfortable.

We wanted all of our guests to experience a great nights sleep, so we went on the search for an amazing mattress and we found it, Britain's best mattress made by a company called Naturalmat.

As you were booked out from another hotel and came to Qbic, we do hope you will return for business or leisure purposes very soon.

Thank you once again.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Bed great, duvet and pillows fabulous, brilliant shower. Friendly helpful staff. WiFi worked very well. Was attending a conference nearby and it was handy for that. Breakfast could be a bit better. Good value for money and very comfortable. I would stay again in a QBic

Dear Pam T,

Thank you very much for your kind review.

It is great news to hear you enjoyed your stay here at Qbic Hotel London City.

We will pass on your feedback to the relevant staff members about the breakfast.

We are happy to hear you will return back to our hotel. We hope to see you soon.