Lowest prices for your stay
£132
Breakfast included
Hotels.com
£144
Breakfast included
Get rewarded with One Key
ZenHotels.com
£119
All reviews emirates stadium under ground hr reception courteous and helpful staff single room tube station attending a concert minute walk yogurt highly recommend this hotel would stay again budget hotel the ritz
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 October 2016

Very clean and tidy, all facilities very good. Breakfast was lovely. Staff were all very helpful and polite. Beds could have been a little more comfy but for a one night/short break it was perfect. There are a lot of stairs in the property which is not made clear at time of booking but was not an issue for myself.

Room tip: Higher floors have better views.
Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank laurafinn1992
Reviewed 5 October 2016

My family and I stayed here for the weekend it was a lovely hotel very clean the rooms were very clean too staff were very helpful and nice the bus stop to go in to London was right outside the hotel the under ground was over the road not five minutes away loads of shops and places to eat to

Date of stay: October 2016
3  Thank T6111YDmichelled
Reviewed 15 September 2016

I stayed here for 3 nights whilst down in London on business - great hotel. 2 mins walk from Finsbury Park tube station, so very accessible to London centre. I was in a single room, and whilst quite small, it was spotless, with a very smart (again small!) but clean ensuite shower and toilet. Adequate storage for a single traveller, room also has a desk and tea/coffee facilities, small fan and modern TV..All staff I dealt with were excellent and reception is manned 24 hours. Only two small negatives - the bed only had one small pillow - two or the option of 2 would be good, and the position of the TV meant you couldn't fully see it when lying on the bed (as it was round a corner). All in all though great hotel - also very quiet ( I was in room 4 near the back) - and I paid £176 for 3 nights B&B so great value!

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank DMacl71
Reviewed 6 September 2016

I cant believe i didn't review this when I went! An awesome little find via hotels.com. Excellent price. Staff helpful. Room spotless. Stayed in a 3 person room with friends. Few minutes walk to one of two tube stations. Breakfast was brilliant, although we didnt realise this was included until the last day! (oops). Room was clean, although it did lack air con. But hey, open a window. We had a back/side room so didn't really hear the traffic. I'd defiantly stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2015
2  Thank Bear619
Reviewed 29 August 2016

I got home from a 3 night stay at the Queen's hotel today (end of August). Two years ago I stayed there for one night and my review of this experience is on Tripadvisor as well.

Turns out, this is a good hotel for a one night stay, in cooler weather. This longer stay, in near heat-wave weather, revealed some flaws that weren't a problem the last time.

The rooms really are tiny. For one night, it's not a problem. If you're staying longer, the space becomes an issue. For one, you need to bring more stuff, so getting rid of them semi-neatly is a big issue. And second, the lack of space and constant bumping into things becomes annoying.

If the weather is hot, it becomes so incredibly hot and stuffy in the rooms. They do provide you with a small fan. We had to leave it on all night to get some sleep.

Since we also had to sleep with the window open, because of the heat, the noise became a problem as well. Street noise is acceptable, really didn't bother us. But since everyone had their window open, and the rooms are packed in so close together, we could constantly hear TVs in other rooms.

Our room didn't get cleaned after the first night. It appears they forgot. The reception staff was helpful and got us clean towels and cleared out the bin. But, yeah, mentionable oversight.

And the shower. Man, the shower. Rain shower. Some people might enjoy this but I at least want the option of having a hand held shower head. The water pressure was laughable. The temperature gauge makes no sense whatsoever, and early the final morning, the water would not heat up.

Despite that list I'm rating it average and not poor, because this is still a clean, friendly, good value hotel in a great location, and breakfast was as lovely as the last time. I just no longer recommend it for a stay longer than a night.

Date of stay: August 2016