Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
B A

Stayed 3 weeks did not have any issue

Review of Queens Hotel
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 22 Feb 2017via mobile
Stayed 3 weeks. Staff was great. Ladies who served the breakfast were very helpful and polite. Simple and clean rooms. Loved Christmas decorations and lighting. Rooms are not very big but not tiny either. We found a Turkish restaurant just two Street away loved the food. Two masques near by (4mins and 7mins walk).

Finsbury park just opposite, Western wedding party wear shops walking distance plus station about 4mins walk.

Recommended!
Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
£78
  • Hotels.com
    £401
3.8 miles from Queens Hotel
View more hotels in London
All reviews emirates stadium under ground hr reception courteous and helpful staff single room tube station attending a concert minute walk yogurt highly recommend this hotel would stay again budget hotel the ritz
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 January 2017

I've always rang through, so can tend to negotiate a better price on the rooms when I stay. (which already puts them on a good footing with me) I always come away with a very good price for staying in London. Every time I stay in a double room.

Positives:
Excellent cold breakfast options
Very helpful staff
Rooms are cleaned daily

Negatives:
Rooms to the front can be quite noisy
Only two parking spaces (although I've never had an issue)
Cooked breakfast can be hit and miss
Some of the rooms are starting to show excessive use

Overall, if you're wanting to stay in London and this is your price point, then its a very good hotel. If you're trying to save money by staying here and still expecting £100 per night quality, then you're a bit silly.

Room tip: Rooms at the back of the hotel are quieter
Reviewed 10 December 2016

The facade of the building is encouraging - it presents well as a boutique hotel and overall the building is in good order and decoration. And its a relatively cheap hotel but compared to say travel lodge or premier inn which can pitch in at similar rates, the rooms are teeny-tiny and the separating walls paper thin. Noisy guests in the corridors didn't help with the quality of sleep - these issues can happen with any hotel but staff intervention to keep noise down would have been nice. These minor issues I'd forgive but my big disappointment was in the breakfast room. Customer service was unacceptably poor - the staff ignored not just me but other hungry guests while they attended to tables in a somewhat lackadaisical manner. I ended up clearing a table myself so I could have breakfast before I needed to leave for my meeting. A family of four had waited so long they also requisitioned a table that had not yet been cleared but had lain empty for over five minutes, others waited at the door, watching the empty tables being passed over while staff faffed. We have a tea room and our staff are taught to acknowledge customers, clear tables quickly and ensure customers feel attended to even if it will be a few minutes for food to arrive. Leaving people ignored at the door is not acceptable. Waiting staff struggled to work in the medium of English so a bilingual maitre'd with good command of English and more experience of waiting would help bridge the customer service gap. I've used other budget hotels in London, this one is ok and has the potential to offer good value, but waiting staff need sorting out as they've let the team down on this occassion.

Reviewed 7 December 2016

the room was standard until you get a closer look;
window next to my bed would not close and appeared to be broken so it was a pretty cold night for me, there was a nasty stain or bird poo look alike stuck to the wall next to my mothers bed.
at breakfast I nicely requested my food be well done and when it arrived the bacon was pink and looked still alive, my mother then asked the waitress to kindly cook the bacon abit more considering we did ask for well dome and she told me in exact words "SHE CANT" ABSOLUTELY APPAULING SEVICE. tea came around 10 minutes before my breakfast which was not acceptable.
At night time considering I travelled with my 14 year old daughter there was a lot of noise from staying guests as well as banging and slamming of doors so there was no consideration for other guests.
me and my family will not be staying here again. hotel looks ver nice from the outside but on the inside tells a completely different story.
they have shower/toilet rooms that are not in rooms and they are not clean at all. sink basin filthy and carpets with bits and marks.
bathroom in our room was very tiny and I mean VERY TINY and it is supposed to be a family room.
only positive was that it is in a great location and situated not far from public transport

Room tip: stay elsewhere
Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank SParkleZ30
Reviewed 1 December 2016

A nice small hotel in the Finsbury Park area of London (in zone 2), very close to the tube station and several other amenities such as a Tesco Express, Subway and small newsagent-type shops. The room was immaculate and so was the bathroom, clearly recently refurbished. I paid around £60 for the night for a single room but prices do often rise higher than this. The room was small but ample for a one night stay and sole traveller. It also had reliable Wi-Fi and freeview TV.

There were a couple of negatives though. The bathroom loo seat wasn’t screwed on properly, the bathroom vanity light and shaver plugs did not work – maybe these are after-affects of the recent refurbishment. The sink is also tiny and it is near impossible to have a wash in this sink without soaking the entire bathroom! It would also have been nice to have more than one towel in the bathroom and more than one small pillow on the bed (there were no extras in the wardrobe), these should really come as standard in all hotels and usually do.

Aside from the above, my main negative is that the walls are incredibly thin and it is possible to hear your neighbour on the phone, watching tv, flushing the loo and even their bathroom fan. It is no exaggeration to say that I could hear my neighbour snoring very clearly in the room next door – the walls are obviously paper thin and not really suitable for overnight accommodation. This is not ideal and is the only reason I wouldn’t rush back.

Breakfast is included in the room rate and consists of full English and/or continental and was OK. Staff are friendly.

I would recommend to sole travellers if you can get a good price (and a quiet room). Maybe request extra towels, pillows and some earplugs to to make your stay more comfortable!

Date of stay: November 2016
1  Thank LostinLeeds
Reviewed 27 October 2016

Hotel is in a good location for the Emirates stadium, the rooms are comfortable very clean and tidy, the staff are helpful and there was good selection for breakfast. Finsbury park station is 5 minutes away, and there are plenty of local shops.

Room tip: Rooms at the back of the hotel are quieter