Lowest prices for your stay
£144
£127
Fully refundable before Thu, 25 Apr
Breakfast included
Easy and fast booking
All reviews emirates stadium under ground hr reception courteous and helpful staff single room tube station attending a concert minute walk yogurt highly recommend this hotel would stay again budget hotel the ritz
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 August 2017

stayed here on an overnight for a gig in the garage in islington, hotel about 30 mins walking distance from there, and close to finsbury park tube, rooms are small but fine for one person travelling, and clean. t.v. did not seem to have any signal, but i left it as is, as i wasn't gonna be watching it for very long anyway, if at all....

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 May 2017

Booked direct with the Queens to get a better deal as we stayed for 3 nights. Location- within 5 mins of Underground station, and, on the way, there are numerous eateries and pastry shops etc to stock up. Hotel was very clean, reception friendly, ideal for somewhere to stay at reasonable cost and very convenient.

Date of stay: April 2017
1  Thank MikeLinda23
Reviewed 23 May 2017

I made the terrible error of turning up on Saturday morning, only to realise my booking was for the Sunday night! The receptionist couldn't have been nicer and checked their availability immediately. They had one room left and she swapped my booking to the Saturday night and saved my trip from disaster! She even apologised that the room wouldn't be ready for another 20 minutes. The room was clean and comfortable and had a large selection of tv channels. It's really close to Finsbury Park tube and you can easily walk to the Emirates Stadium from the hotel too.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank fiofee
Reviewed 21 May 2017

Spent a couple of nights here - found a good price online and it was just what I wanted. Two Tube stops from Kings Cross station and a few minutes walk from the Tube. The single room was small but had everything I needed and a view over Finsbury Park. English breakfast was included. Staff friendly and everything worked.

Date of stay: May 2017
4  Thank Tasmanian_Devil063
Reviewed 9 April 2017

I stayed for one night here on Thursday 23rd March for a business trip. I realised after leaving that I left my Apple phone charger there and called reception on Saturday 25th. I told them my name, the date I stayed at their hotel AND my room number. However they insisted I DESCRIBE the room as if I was making it up (bizarre). I got told the Manager had to approve any postage and they would call me back. I heard nothing, so on Monday 27 I called again and explained the situation and lack of call back. I was told "if we had to return items every forgetful customer left at the hotel we'd be out of business". I explained that I lived in the UK, it was a small charger that would cost me £20+ to replace it and I would happily transfer the entire cost of postage to them. I got told again the Manager would call me back. Its now 9th April and I've heard nothing. If anyone from Queen's Hotel is reading this, I run my own business and regularly stay in London hotels (as do my staff). I have a work trip next week in Finsbury Park area and I am purposely avoiding your hotel due to this. For the sake of a 25p envelope (as I would've paid postage) you've lost out on £60+ worth of business. I feel for any overseas customers who might've left a valuable or sentimental piece of jewellery (or whatever) in this hotel, as unless they could afford to fly back to London, they'd have to consider it gone forever.

Date of stay: March 2017