“Nice experience”

Dining options: Dinner
London, United Kingdom
“Nice experience”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Amazing atmosphere, good food and wonderful people around.
I went to eat few days ago, I have been looked after so well. Very friendly people and reasonable prices
I will be back soon

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Marta0803

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“lovely place”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Been here many of times! Foods lovely highly recommend, managers and staff all as friendly as can be make you feel really comfortable
Very enjoyable meal

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Jade H
London
“Never again”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

I have been regularly eating at this restaurant for many years but recently it has lost its way. They used to be friendly and reliable and reasonable. Now the food is poor. Last time I went with friends I found an insect crawling at the bottom of my salad. When I complained the waitress just took it away without an apology. I asked to speak to the manager and saw her raise her eyebrows and indicate us. He came over and was unbelievably rude. "I don't know where it's come from". I asked if he would be happy to find this if he ate out - "Yes, it's just one of those things". He accused us of just wanting to avoid paying. As we had regularly eaten there, we are very disappointed that we will now be finding somewhere else in East Finchley to eat. I am amazed that they would take so little care of regular customers - it's not as if they are very busy at lunch time.

My advice - go elsewhere in East Finchley until there is a change of manager and recruit some friendly waitresses again.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Tortie14
London, United Kingdom
“Unexciting”
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

An acceptable meal if you're hungry. Nothing special - a bit like your Mum's cooked it rather than a chef!

• Visited May 2014