The Soho Hotel
US$258
US$191
Priceline
1,571 results
All reviewsfirmdale hotelsrefuel barkit kemphonesty bardean streetdeluxe junior suitefilm clubfirmdale groupdrawing roomham yardluxury roomroom serviceafternoon teabottle of champagnebeautiful roommini barperfect hotel
Reviewed 2 October 2009

I held my 40th Birthday celebrations at the Soho Hotel and could not have wished for anything better. From the moment myself, family and friends entered the hotel we were greeted warmly and looked after to the finest degree (even my last minute requests were dealt with efficiently and I was made to feel like nothing was too much trouble). The party started in their Crimson Bar with champagne afternoon tea, which was divine, delicate and delicious and all served beautifully. This room, as with all the rooms in the hotel, is gorgeously decorated, comfortable and relaxing. We then moved into Screening Room 2 for a private screening of a film of my choice - dancing around in the aisles was great fun and certainly made the party original and even more memorable. Finally, we retired in the Refuel Bar where we were served the most glamourous cocktails and ate the most delicious tapas this side of Andalucia!
Overall if you want to enjoy beautiful, relaxed surroundings, attentive & friendly service and great attention to detail this is the place for you.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with friends
2  Thank reeneyvw
Reviewed 22 September 2009

The hotel is top notch in virtually every area. My spouse and I were particularly impressed with the comfort of the bed, and the very high quality of the sheets and pillows. The individually designed rooms look a bit garish in photos, but not in person. Rooms are large, particularly by London standards. We had a junior suite which was large. Our only quibble was, as others have noted, at these prices internet access should be free, not 20 pounds per day. These days, that's like charging for the oxygen in the room.

The staff were uniformly friendly and helpful. Breakfast was included so I suggest the High Breakfast...a two-level tray with a variety of small items. (See my photo) One day three paparazze were outside the hotel so I asked them who they were waiting for and they said Jason Statham. They said celebrities from Madonna on down have stayed there.

Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
5  Thank AlanLight
Reviewed 17 September 2009

Hotel is great decored, and rooms are incredible (confy beds, nice amenities).
Service is almost perfect, with great advices on restaurantes and directions, and with a large collection of DVD's to watch.
Only disapointing thing was that there was no a PC to check mails, and even if I had brought mine, I should have paid a daily Internet rate, which is not logicall in days where internet has flat rates, and specially because hotel rates are high enough to avoid this charge.

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Marcelodemine
Reviewed 16 September 2009

My partner and I stayed in "The Soho" on a weekend night and found the hotel to be an ocean of serenity in the frenetic madness that is Soho. The location really speaks for itself! The hotel itself is as you would expect of this type of hotel. The staff were polite, although the chap who offered to show us how to operate the door key had to be told twice that we could open the door without his help! We could! Sometimes too much service can be as bad as too little! The room didn't have the "wow" factor we were expecting, nevertheless it was very pleasant and the bed and bathroom were exceptionally good. My partner accidentally smashed a bottle of nail varnish on the bathroom floor and the housekeeper dealt with the same with maximum efficiency and minimum fuss in a friendly manner. Breakfast was included and was exceptional in every respect save for the £5.00 charge for an extra slice of toast, which I thought was a bit miserable given the cost of the room. The restaurant and the other public areas are very pleasant. There is a guest area which is very tastefully decorated and is set out very much like Winston Churchill's living room at Chartwell, very English, very cosy. Overall "The Soho" is very impressive. I thought I saw a "celeb" at breakfast, it's that sort of place....highly recommended.
me

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank McUlysses
Reviewed 8 September 2009

We came to London for an extended weekend break and chose The Soho Hotel based on a recommendation.

We were enthralled with the place from the moment we arrived to the moment we left. The hotel's ambiance is intoxicatingly relaxing. Everything about the hotel exceeded our expectations. The service was wonderful; nothing was too much effort.

The lounge bar has a fabulous, unpretentious buzz and the cocktails are superb. We didn't eat in the hotel restaurant but other guests we spoke to had enjoyed their meal.

Our suite was beautifully appointed, tasteful and relaxing.

We will certainly be returning to what has become our favourite London hotel.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple