1,638 results
All reviews firmdale hotels refuel bar kit kemp dean street honesty bar deluxe junior suite firmdale group drawing room ham yard luxury room room service afternoon tea beautiful room concierge staff mini bar turn down service perfect hotel
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

The SOHO is our "go to" hotel in London. It is high quality and oozes class throughout, but not in a snobby or stuffy way.

The rooms are all individually designed and all we have stayed in (5 visits to this hotel) are lovely and kitted out to a high specification. We also recently got upgraded to a penthouse suite free of charge for my partners birthday and that too was simply stunning.

The staff are attentive, but not over the top. They are polite and friendly and the service exemplary. We have been going for a number of years and the same faces often greet us, indicating a low staff churn.

The food (the breakfast especially) is all top class.

All in all a great experience in a great bustling location. Highly recommended.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Jason P, Hotel Manager at The Soho Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Dear Guy,

It was a pleasure to welcome you back to us as always. I'm delighted to read we are you go to hotel in London and that you enjoyed your recent upgrade to our Penthouse Suite for your partner's birthday. Thank you too for your wonderful comments about the team - they will be delighted to hear these. We look forward to welcoming you back to us again soon.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Went with friends and did their Cinema Sunday with a movie and dinner. Good value. Lovely hotel and small cosy cinema. Followed by drinks in the bar and a really nice dinner. Would happily recommend. Took our teenage kids who also thoroughly enjoyed.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Jason P, Hotel Manager at The Soho Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm delighted to read you enjoyed our Sunday Film Club. I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

My friend and I recently stayed at the Soho Hotel for five nights and I can not at this point say enough great things about this perfectly located impeccable gem of a small hotel! The front desk staff was courteous and accommodating. The lobby and sitting areas of this hotel are thoughtfully done with a mixed decor- striking a lovely balance of chic with extreme comfort. Our room and beds were extremely comfortable and the bathroom was huge, modern and well appointed.
The concierge staff were all most helpful and nice. AC and Ekrahem were both amazing and they went above and beyond to make our stay in London a special one. Both made incredible recommendations, reservations, directions and any and everything we even mentioned. When I travel to London again I will definitely stay at the Soho Hotel and I will recommend it highly to anyone who wants a first class hotel experience!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Jason P, Hotel Manager at The Soho Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Thank you for your great review and for highly recommending us. I will pass on your comments to AC and Ekrem who will be delighted you loved their recommendations! We all look forward to welcoming you back to us soon.

Bets wishes,

Reviewed 5 October 2017

Fantastic location, right in the heart of Soho with fantastic access to the west end, but in a mews street so not totally exposed.
I spent two nights here in a gloriously quiet room on the 3rd floor at the back of the building.
It surpassed my expectations for a 5 star hotel. The staff are attentive and helpful without being invasive and the room service food is some of the best I have ever had. Would thoroughly recommend
My room was large, with a very comfortable queen sized bed and a beautiful bathroom.
One tiny thing is that there is no kettle and tea in the rooms but they will bring you one on request. Also breakfast is served until 11am in the week and 12pm on Sundays - civilised!

Room Tip: Go for upper floors at the back of the building.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank ElizabethA1973

Dear Elizabeth,

Thank you for the recommendation. The chef will be delighted to read your comments about the room service food being 'some of the best you have ever eaten' I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

We stayed at The Soho Hotel for a week last month. It was absolutely perfect! Hotel was beautiful, well maintained, etc. Great service! When we checked in and they found out it was my birthday, they sent a gift to the room along with a plate full of treats and 2 glasses of champagne.

The restaurant and bar were amazing. We usually had a nightcap there each night.

The room was extremely spacious and cleaned well. The bed was so comfortable! And the room was very quiet - didn't hear any noises even from the outside!

The staff was amazing and so helpful also!

The location is wonderful also! Within walking distance to many sites and Soho is such a wonderful neighborhood - lots of great restaurants, etc!

I can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your amazing review following your recent stay. I'm delighted to read you had the opportunity to experience the bar and restaurant during your stay. Thank you too for your comments about the staff offering great service and being amazing and helpful. We look forward to welcome you back to us in the not too distant future.

Regards,