“I think the place haven’t seen a broom or sponge since years!!!!!”

The Clocktower Cafe
Ranked #8,464 of 25,420 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Guys , you are not only extremely expensive for what you offer but I have to be honest, I used to love your cafè but now is shockingly dirty and you really do not look interested in your clientele. Please have a look at your competitions because there are a lot better than you , please go back to how you used to be ( a slice of cake and 2 small cappuccinos £8.50, I can get it in more professional, clean and well organised places)

1  Thank john8204

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

I ordered an Americano. I received a cup of scalding hot brown liquid. Seriously, it doesn’t even smell of anything. Nothing! I can’t drink it. I should have given my money to a tramp instead. I certainly wouldn’t give them
this “coffee”.

Also, chipped glasses, disinterested staff, uncomfortable seating.

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Very cosy and quaint cafe that serves a good selection of breakfast options. We like to come here on the weekend now and again, and tend to order the eggs Benedict although somehow they always end up overlooking one of the two eggs on the plate.
The yoghurt with granola is worth a try to.

Reviewed 24 May 2018

Three of us visited on a Sunday morning for 'brunch'. Both outdoor seating areas were full, so we sat in side in a lovely ecletic mix of old furniture and pictures for sale. Between us we had - full English, Croque Madame and mixed berries pancakes with honey.

The food was wonderful and none of use could finish our generous portions. Definately going back.

Reviewed 29 April 2018

I have been walking past the cafe a few times over the years and today I actually stopped for the first time. First impressions were nice. A few people even on a grey Sunday afternoon in there. As I said, I just came for a coffee, so cannot say anything about food but found it inviting and will be back.
Interestingly there were jugs of water for self service and I had the option of cucumber or lemon. (or neither). Nice.