Open today: 09:00 - 21:00

Book in advance
from
£7.98
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Foyles Bookshop
from £7.98
More Info
All reviews book lovers book store great bookstore multiple floors fiction rays
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

A large shop over multiple floors offering books, dvd, cd, and old records. Also some foreign films.
They have an extensive range of books well organized, and staff are very helpful as well.
A very good bookshop.
Unfortunately the cafe is really slow and crowded with people just using their computers.

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Ever since Foyle's took over Grant and Cutler I have been a customer. Although their foreign language section seems to be getting smaller every year, the rest of the shop is still a pleasure. The shop is large and light, with plenty of information desks so any queues are short. The staff are friendly and helpful, if not always particularly knowledgeable. As I enjoy browsing at random, I could not say which departments are best, but I certainly never leave empty-handed.
A final thing worth saying is that last time I was there, on a rainy Sunday morning, a good thirty people were waiting outside until the shop would open. A great sign of quality and popularity.

Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

I loved the old Foyles but it was of it's time and life goes on. The 'new' shop is a positive development on the old and a real pleasure to visit, whether to browse, have coffee or attend a discussion. Long may it thrive.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

This is one of Londons most famous bookshops and is spread on many levels with such a huge range of books and knowledgeable staff who are there to help you with any request that you have

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

This is without a doubt my favourite bookshop, spread across many floors, it has a fantastic range of books, I am particularly fond of the huge selection of language books, I can't recommend it more.

Date of experience: April 2016