Open today: 09:00 - 21:00

Book in advance
from
£7.98
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Foyles Bookshop
from £7.98
More Info
All reviews book lovers book store great bookstore multiple floors fiction rays
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 July 2017

I stopped by this branch of Foyles on the eve of my family's flight home from London, on the afternoon of Friday, July 28th, looking for some reading for the flight home. The store is pleasant, comfortable, well laid out and full of titles you might only find available online. Too bad about the customer service - when I had technical problems with a credit card when trying to buy some books for my son, the scruffy fellow behind the cash could not care less. He did not even offer to run the card again or use a different machine to process a purchase. He acted as if I was just another tourist, and it would be better if I just went away. I had to take my purchase upstairs to another cashier, where I had made a purchase a few minutes earlier, to process the payment. The dismissive attitude of this one person ruined what could have been a very enjoyable shopping experience.

2  Thank Neilius_13
Reviewed 23 July 2017

Very modern interior compared to my last visit.Had lots of books in the film section of which I was totally unaware.One of the few bookshops in an area where there were many

Reviewed 16 July 2017

I've been coming to Foyles ever since i was 16. Couple of years ago it has been modernised and it also has an online service. I was served by Theo and Jonatheas and two more people who are just very knowledgeable and will give you sound advice on what to read if you need to. Of all the shops I have visited, Foyles is definitely in my top 3!!!!

1  Thank 626lad
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

I always find books in Foyles that the High street bookstores don't have. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly and they will help to guide you thru five floors of books, music and dvd's before you take a well earned rest at the cafè on the top floor. The nearest Underground station to Foyles is Tottenham Court Road than two minutes walk.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Great bookstore in 5 levels with everything your book lover's heart can desire.
From a ton of fiction - with easy to access recommendations, highlights and bestsellers - to loads of cookbooks, a big crime section and a huge history section that will make history buffs swoon (I did anyway).
If you love books, set aside plenty of time for your visit here!

1  Thank MaHin80