“Great Sunday afternoon of music and nibbles!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Ronnie Scott's

and up
London Rock Music Bohemian Soho and North London Small Group Tour
Ranked #13 of 1,280 Nightlife in London
More attraction details
Owner description: A Soho jazz club.
London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great Sunday afternoon of music and nibbles!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

Came here with a few friends to 'experience' Ronnie Scott's and we weren't disappointed! Walked in from bright sunshine to a dark, elegant, buzzing room with an excellent atmosphere and we loved it!
The price of tickets was very reasonable and we had a good view tucked in to the far left of the room in the back corner (near stage). We drank wine and had nibbles, tapping our feet away to the music! You might wonder what would have made it an 'excellent' visit?... Well, if the food weren't so expensive we would have eaten there but decided to wait until after the show to go to a restaurant!
Thank you, we will be back again!!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank LondonLady456

• Greek first
  • Korean first
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ronnie Scott's”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

I had an excellent night at Ronnie Scott's, I went upstairs, & there was an excellent atmosphere and the live music made it! ...the only down side was how long I had to wait for a drink!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank C A
Poole, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great night”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

Ronnie Scott's was on my bucket list so when the opportunity arose to book tickets I didn't hesitate. By pure chance, one of my favourites, Courtney Pine, happened to be on and I was not disappointed. The price of wine was pretty reasonable for London and drinks in general we're excessive (again, for London). Will definitely go again.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank PeteVivian
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Fantastic night”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

Courtney pine absolutely rocked the house. My first time at Ronnies was a great experience and surely wont be my last.

1 Thank andy-murphy72
Flackwell Heath, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Amazing venue, mediocre food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

This was my third visit to Ronnies and not my last. Amazing atmosphere and awesome artists. Sadly the food lets it down a little. Yes come here for the amazing music but dine else where

1 Thank emmashaw73