“Nice house in nice area”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

of 5 bubbles
4 of 5 bubbles Very good - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

A TripAdvisor Member
“Nice house in nice area”
Reviewed 11 March 2014 for a stay in October 2013

Stayed here last fall with my husband, two kids and my mom and sister. Fulham is wonderful, so many coffee houses and restaurants close to the house. My husband was working in Canary Wharf and it was easy for him to get to work. We stayed here for three weeks and had a lovely time. The reception area and kitchen were my favorite rooms. It was nice to cook dinner on a few occasions but West London is adorable and we had great fun exploring London when Tim was at work. Recommend the agency and will stay in this home when we are over again next year.

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$380
Night
Week
Month
Additional fees may be applied by manager
Make Enquiry
Talk to the Manager
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing