“Not impressed with food,service or price”
Review of Bo Lang

Bo Lang
Reserve with OpenTable
Bo Lang is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5,887 of 24,404 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Chelsea
Reviewed 1 March 2014

4 of us went for an early evening birthday treat. Not impressed overall. Service was haphazard with food coming at different time ie rice 20 mins before main course so then cold . 1 order totally missed and not even noticed . Some of the dishes were delicious but very small portions and for the price and poor service ,I wouldn't return here.

Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

Extremely impressed with this newly opened restaurant - impeccable and informed service made our choices of dim sum and main courses perfect. Delicious quality in every way. I shall be back

1  Thank Brydon_n
Reviewed 23 February 2014

This place is seriously a mini treasure! The staff are seriously soooo nice and friendly, also very helpful with the menu! The soup was great and starters were amazing...(loved the rib something lol i forgot what it was called but it was great!) I had the 38 year old meat as a main menu and that was delicious and the desert was fantastic! yummm :) I loved this place also their blue tea was delicious and i do love my teas! Would highly recommend this place! Also the atmosphere was one of a kind! Everything about this place was superb! So glad we randomly bumped into this mini treasure!

2  Thank N E
Reviewed 23 February 2014

A group of 6 people, we left Bo Lang very happy and we all agreed to revisit on our next trip to London. A cosy, nicely decorated dim sum restaurant in a nice area. Although service was a bit too fast for our taste (we decided to order 2-3 courses like every 15-20 mins-:)) next time) we were happy with almost every dish we ordered. Duck spring roll, Sichuan Squid and short rib puff were 3 of my favourites. The only thing that bothered us is the choice and the volume of the music. You feel like any minute they will remove the tables and it will turn into a niteclub-:))
Most of the dim sum dishes are served 3 pieces so order accordingly.

1  Thank Muge666
Reviewed 22 February 2014

I booked Bo Lang as I was looking for somewhere a bit special and upmarket which served DimSum later in the evenings (The Dorchester was fully booked) as my family were travelling long distance for our gathering. The DimSum was suberb! We ordered every single dish! It tasted as good as local Chinese DimSum but with a contemporary delicious but authentic twist. The portions are small and dainty (3or4 pieces per portion) but bursting with flavour. The large selection of cocktail were strong and heady and bursting with lychee or mango etc. And the unusual ice creams desserts such as black sesame, coconut etc were surprising delicious. Wonderful selection of Chinese teas to end our meal with. We all indulged and couldn't stop raving about the meal experience afterwards. Expensive but worth it for something out of the ordinary. Attentive waiter and fast service.

2  Thank Kim M