“Post dinner desert”

Dining options: After-hours, Seating, Takeout
London, United Kingdom
“Post dinner desert”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Being Ramadan we are eating quite late. After breaking our fast we felt like something sweet but not too heavy to change the taste in our mouths. So i thought as it's summer it's time to re-visit this ice cream shop! I was the first person to review this place when it first open and i'm glad to say on my return it wasn't disappointing. They have a wealth of new flavours but kept some of the key originals and the ice cream is amazing! My only complaint is they weren't doing the apple crumble flavour!!! Nice little shop in a vibrant trendy part of town. One big recommendation for a visit from me!!!

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Omarm69

“Best Ice Cream Shop in AGES!!”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I am a big ice cream fiend; gelato is the best thing to have ever happened to me, and its very rare that I can find something that compares to the good stuff you get in Italy, but this comes pretty close. Not only is it round the corner from my usual daily route to and from work, but with so many unusual and delicious flavours, and generous helpings - i just cant get enough!! A scoop is quite pricey at £2.95, however I (and many others) think it is worth paying!! I have tried many ice cream parlours around London - and apart from the ice cream parlour in Harrods (dont get me started on how good that is..) this has to be one of the best :) Udderlicious is AMAZING, i just hope that they dont keep running out of my favourite flavours !!

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Masha S
London
“Great ice cream but quite pricey”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

The diary ice cream is delicious and hard to fault. The staff are great and are happy to let you try samples before you decide and there are some unusual flavours to try. Whisky and dark chocolate is my favourite so far... The only downside is the price: £3 for an average size scoop is steep, although the quality of the ice cream is high, so it just means that we visit here for a treat...

1 Thank jn117
Shell_78
“Great place.”
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

I've have been missing my ice cream in angel fix since Demarco's in chapel market closed years ago. I have now found the remedy :-) lovely ice cream amazing flavours, even hot fudge and warm brownies! Prices are reasonable and staff are really great! Sitting on a swing eating Nutella ice cream was bliss! If I want ice cream, a tub of mass produced stuff isn't going to cut it anymore and I will have to make a trip to upper street.

2 Thank Shell_Toni
London, United Kingdom
“Best Ice Cream Ever!”
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

We've been to this place a few times, and everytime there's new flavours to try. I've just had the Glenfiddich with Dark Chocolate flavour and it was the best I've had there, even better than the hot cross bun or cinnamon flavours! They use real ingredients, and it enhances the taste beyond belief. Try it! You won't regret it!

2 Thank MFC31