“Fantastic local cafe”

Add it.
Kigi Cafe
Ranked #12,064 of 23,242 Restaurants in London
Reviewed 18 March 2014

I used to live in one of the flats above the block where Kigi's is located and ate here all the time. Literally all the time. Like every weekend. Even on Christmas Eve. It is a wonderful local cafe with great food and lovely staff.

They do a good fried breakfast - I particularly like their bubble and squeak. The fry-ups are really popular with the staff who work at Pentonville and seem to come here when they finish their shifts.

My favourite dish is the Turkish meatballs, which comes rice but like most people I have it with chips instead. The Turkish food is really good here - better than in many Turkish restaurants.

Everything is good value. I really miss having this wonderful cafe as my local! If you live near by you are very luck! Go check it out

There are newer reviews for Kigi Cafe